infirmary

(Ok let's get a few things straight:I'm an asexual teenage girl, I do not own PJO (last time I'm sayin that) and this takes place a while after Percy wins the war, he gets stung by a pit scorpion sent by guess who? Kronos, no Percabeth)

 Percy's POV 

I open my eyes slowly to see a very bright room lit with...suns? I remember how I got here and why I have to be here, I got stung by a pit scorpion...yes again but this isn't the camp infirmary, even I can see that. I look around drowsily, a bright yellow room lit with small suns the size of my fist and only one medical bed, not to mention that it's empty.

I frown before realizing that I don't know where I am, no door in the room and absolutely nobody I know here, my eyes widen and I try to jump up before feeling a wave of nausea crash through me, ok so standing up is out of the question. I lean back since I got nothin else to do so I examine the room, no door, no window, golden walls that shine from the open skylight and miniature suns lighting the already bright room even more.

I sigh tossing my head back in exasperation, my head felt microwaved again but after the first time I guess this isn't so bad, I immediately regret opening my eyes once I get blinded by a really bright sun that seems to be coming closer...please don't tell me that Apollo and Artemis are having another fight. I groan and pull the one pillow over my head to hear a chuckle, a very familiar chuckle at that.

Ok first let me get something straight, I'm not. Yeah I'm gay, I like guys, homosexual, etc. Ok so this laugh in specific is male and all to familiar to me + the only semi open gay or bi god I know. Apollo. I peel the pillow from my face and open my one eye a smidge to see Apollo leaning against his parked sun chariot "I see you're up" he says with a blinding white smile "hey Apollo" I say, my voice all gross and scratchy which makes me try to clear my throat which doesn't work too well and I end up in a coughing fit.

I see Apollo frown and he hurries to my bed side, helping me over my coughing fit and handing me a glass of water I have no idea how he got but he is a god after all, I weakly grab he glass that nearly falls out of my hand, deja vu much? Apollo "woah"s and puts his hand over mine to steady me as I greedily gulp down the glass, I gotta say Apollo's always been hot in both ways but he's a god and everyone knows how that ends.

I must have been deep in thought because when my eyes focus Apollo's waving a hand in front of my face with a smirk "thinking about Annabeth?" he asks seemingly knowingly but there was an undertone of something. I cough, this time choking on laughter "why would i think of her?" I ask smiling and he looks taken aback "why aren't you two dating?" he asks, genuinely confused. I pretend to throw up and shiver "she's like a sister to me but nothing more" I say honestly.

He raises an eyebrow "oh? So who's the girl?" he asks again with that same undertone "they're not my type" I tell him, not exactly ready to come out of the closet yet "not your type?" he asks cocking his head to the side and a small smile on his lips. I gulp possibly visibly "yeah girls aren't my type" I say, one part of me hoping he's notice what I said and the other hoping he'd just not notice "all girls not your type?" he asks.

I gulp, looking into his eyes, blue as the sky on a beautiful sunny day "uh-huh" I say, squeaking a bit in the middle. I can see a small smirk curl onto his lips and he moves closer casually "ok so what is your type, Percy?" he asks, standing directly in front of my bed, leaning in front of me slightly over me with his hands on either side of the wall above me. Trapping me. I don't mind, nope not at all. I take a deep breath "not girls at all" I whisper but by his massive smirk I guess he heard me.

He looks me in the eye and tilts his head "guys? Well still what's your type? Any crushes?" he asks and my eyes widen just a smidge "u-uh yeah guys" I say and he raises an eyebrow "my other questions" he orders "what questions?" I ask a bit too quickly "oh just what your type is" he says ever casually. I sigh I wasn't getting out of that one this easily "fine I guess...blondes are kinda cute" I say blushing wildly and he smirks wider "oh really?" he asks and looks between my eyes and my lips.

I gulp and lick my lips "uh huh" I say and that's the lasts word I can get in before I feel fiery hot lips against my own, we kissed for a minute before the god pulls away blushing as bright as I am but both of us with massive smiles. I look into the god's eyes and think

Yup that's the story of how I, Perseus Jackson fell for the sun god