the gods' reaction

Apollo's POV (set right after The Last Olympian)

Olympian councils are a pain. Once we finished I was anxious to go and find Percy but I refrained from mentioning it though it did nothing to stop Aphrodite from squealing and doing a little happy dance that might have just scarred me for life.

Ares looked at her strangely as she smirked at me "Artemis!" she whines in her tattle-tale tone and my eyes widen, getting up and trying to tackle her but she just giggles and runs around "Apollo's got a crush! Apollo's got a crush! Apollo's got a crush!" she taddled. I sigh and sit down, a fierce blush on my cheeks as everyone turns to me curiously, now hear me out I'm not exactly open about my sexuality and no way in Hades am I telling the council that I love Percy Jackson.

Aphrodite starts jumping up and sown in exitement "oh all the pain and sorrow and tragedy I can cause with this!" she gushes and I tense in both worry and anger "you leave him out of this" I hiss out before covering my mouth, eyes wide. Everyone in the council turns to me in shock "you're gay?!" Hera yells and I look down blushing prominently against my fairly tan skin but nod quickly, I could practically hear Artemis' jaw hit the floor while the others smirk.

Artemis audibly walks over to me and rips my head up "what about the kids huh?" she asks, at least slightly glaring "I didn't want anyone to know so I threw you all off" I say glaring at Aphrodite who just smirks at me. Artemis sighs and walks back to her throne and sits down "so who's the guy?" Hermes asks smirking as my blush worsens.

I mumble a muffled "percy" but nobody can understand me so Hera takes initiative "who?" and I look up and say nothing before walking out "I'll tell you the day we become a couple" I say as I leave.

A few months later

As soon as I get out I flash to camp half blood and look for Percy, disguising myself as a simple child of Apollo as I walk to the cabin of my uncle and see the boy that makes my heart race sitting on the bed...without a shirt. This boy is going to be the death of me.

I take a deep breath and walk inside with a smile "hey Percy", he must have recognised my voice cause he greets me with a hasty, almost sarcastic bow and smirks at me. I try really hard not to look at his chest but sneak a peak anyway "like what you see?" he asks cockily and I smirk, I could work with this "course I do"I say stepping closer and he tenses but soon relaxes "I've always liked what I saw in this room" I say flirtily.

He looks down, a bright red blush on his cheeks "also I've heard a little rumor that you and Annabeth broke up cause you're not into girls" I say, going out on a limb but sure he and Annabeth broke up. His cheeks rival my sun chariot once I finish but he mutters a small "yes" and a triumphant smile spreads across my cheeks.

I lift his head and smile "I don't believe you, prove it" I say knowing he has his father's temper when it comes to being questioned and I'm proven right as he pulls my head to have my lips meet his. The kiss lasts a few seconds before he pulls away "believe me now?" he asks, panting and I take advantage of it "no" I say bravely and grab the back of his neck for another kiss.

This time he gasps and kisses back, the kiss remains slow and gentle "I'm guessing you aren't as straight as you look either" he says, panting but determined and I nod "finally" he mutters under his breath, probably not wanting me to hear but I did. I look at him and ask a burning question "You wanted me to do that?" to which he stammers out a no but the god of the truth can detect a lie.

I smirk" you can't lie to me Percy, do you like me?" I ask pushing my fear of rejection aside as he gulps and nods, though barely noticable and I smile, pulling him in to kiss his forehead "are we a couple now?" he asks, almost insecurely. He obviously hasn't been in much relationships. I nod and remember my promise to the council.

I sigh and tell Percy I'll be back in five minutes before flashing out and into the throne room, dropping a letter in Hermes' lap and poofing out and into Percy's cabin. I smile and crawl into his bed, pulling the covers over both of us and cuddling closely, nothing sexual included, just cuddling.

Poseidon's POV

Hermes looks at the letter in his lap in a stunned fashon before opening it and reading it smirking before cheering loudly " Hey Aphrodite!" he calls and once she looks at him he starts to read "

 Dear council

that promise I made a few months finally needs to be fulfilled. Yes I'm gay, yes I had a crush, I finally built up the courage and asked him out to which he said yes. Now you're wondering who, I'll give you a few clues before the great reveal and please don't kill me.

1) It's a demigod and he's at camp

2) He is a veteran demigod (meaning he survived the war)

3) He is one of the big 3's kids"

By this point the gods had all placed bets since it was either my son or Nico and leaning toward Nico

"now for all of you that havan't guessed, it's Percy Jackson. Bye"

There is a stunned silence before the room erupts in chaos, I'll admit I'm far from happy but if it makes my son happy....The person who took it the worst had to be either me or Artemis: I was thinking about how Apollo would look as an immortal fish while Artemis went on a rant about how Percy was the only decent male and Apollo is tainting him. The best had to be either Hestia or Aphrodite: Aphrodite kept squealing and dancing and bouncing like an ADHD energy bunny hyped up on sugar while Hestia smiled and congradulated them on their happiness.