𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚🌺 - New Girl

This was a request by; HighJumpQueen001 Hope you like it and sorry if I got anything wrong

____________

You walked up to your little sister's school house to pick her up, you were also picking up Souta for Hori. She's a little busy at school so she's going to be late home. "Hey, Souta! Little sis! Let's go to Hori's place!" You stepped into the school's door and smiled. "YA! I love Hori's place, and I also get to play with Souta more!" Your little sister grabbed Souta's hand and stood up, pulling Hori's little brother along with her. "Woh! Slow down!" Souta laughed and giggled as the two of you reached Y/N's side. 

"Now, let's go you two" You laughed and grabbed your little sister's hand and started your way to Hori's place. "Hey Souta, got your house key?" You looked down at Souta and saw the tiny boy dig through his pocket, pulling out a small golden key."Yes, got it!" You smiled and grabbed the key from the boy, and soon they reached Hori's door step. "Ya! Where here!" Your little sister jumped in excitement, grabbing Souta's hands and jumping in the air. 

"Aw, you two are adorable" You laughed and shock your head before heading over to the door and sliding the key in. You then unlocked it and opened the door. You stepped aside for the two younger kids, and then they ran inside. Ounce they got in, you smiled to yourself and closed the door, locking it and putting the key awy. "Come on Souta! Let's draw together!" You looked behind you and watched your little sister and Souta run into a room. Souta's bedroom perhaps? You laughed silently and shook your head. "Young love" 

You sighed and sat the keys down into the key holder and took of your shoes by the door. "Maybe I should make the little ones some dinner, or maybe even a small snack" You walked into Hori's kitchen and looked through her fridge and cabinets and found some fruit snacks.You grabbed two packs and went into the twos direction. "Here guys, I found some snacks" The two kids quickly looked up at you and saw the fruit snacks in your hand. "Ooooh Fruit Snacks! I love them!" Souta grabbed both packs and handed one to your little sister. 

"Here you go" Souta smiled as he felt your little sisters hand touch his, grabbing the small snack. "Thank you Souta!" Your sister smiled and giggled, making Souta blush. "Oooh, you like her Souta?" You laughed and teased the young boy.  Hori's little brother quickly looked up at you and shook your head. "N-No!" You shook your head and ruffled the boy's hair. "It's ok to like someone Souta, and I think your a suited boyfriend for my little sis" 

"U-Uh Y/N no!" Your little sister started to panic, and her face turned red. "Look what you did to her Y/N!" Souta started to pout in the cutest way, which made you giggle even more."Hey, we're home!" You looked back and tilted your head. 'We? What does she..?'  and when you turned around, you saw Hori with some other guy. He had dark hair, and he wore glasses, he even had his hair down. You were confused, but also cautious around him. "Hori!? Who's this!?" You walked over to your friend and eyed the boy up and down, which made him get nervous.

"I-I'm um..I'm Miyamura" The boy looked down, not daring to make eye contact with you. he was also cautious around you, unsure if you were fit to be a friend of Hori's. "Well, I'm Y/N L/N, and when did you two start hanging out?" You walked into Hori's kitchen along with your friend and Miyamura. "Well, about a month ago" Your eyes widened and you stared at Hori with wide eyes. "And you didn't tell me!?" Hori's eyes widened when she saw how close to her face you were. "I um..I found myself to be pretty busy so I never had the time" 

You rolled your eyes and huffed. "But I'm your best friend aren't I? You should tell me these things Hori!" You sighed and sat back down, hiding your face in your arms. But then, Miyamura leaned close to Hori and whispered. "Isn't she a handful?" Hori looked at Miyamura and nodded. "But I like her, just wait and see. You'll like her too" The dark haired male sighed and nodded. "Fine.." Soon, the two kids ran into the room, having an argument together. 

"Souta won't share the air plane!" Your little sister pouted and pointed at Souta. "Whos' that girl?" You looked at Souta and laughed nervously. "My little sister," You then looked down at her and took off your backpack. "luckily I stopped home and grabbed some crayons, want to color guys?" Both Sout and your little sister glared at each other and nodded. "Mhm, Mhm" You laughed and took out a coloring book also, handing it over to the two children. "Here you go," They both cheered and went back to Souta's room. 

During the whole time, Miyamura just watched in amazement. "What?  I'm good with kids" You laughed nervously and blushed, looking down in embarrassment. "I um, I'm not judging you, I think that's a very good trait to have" You looked at Miyamura and saw that he had a slight smile on his face, along with some blush. "Well, thank you I guess" And then after that, the three older kids had dinner together, and then Souta and your sister had dinner on the carpet(There choice) 

You guys talked about school life and work at home, etc. It was nice, you also got to know about Miyamura more, and you learned that his first name was Izumi, which you thought was a very pretty name. Hori teased you because she thought you liked him, which..may be true but it's to early to tell just yet. After all the fun, you and your sister went home. and of course, you teased your younger sister for a bit just because she may even have a small crush on Souta, which you didn't mind one bit. You actually thought it was just adorable.  

___________________________________________

WORDS TOTAL;; 1046

DATE PUBLISHED;; 2/17/21