𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚🌺-Get off of her

This was requested by; weirdBunnysenpai1234 hope you like this, and sorry for the long wait

___________

Miyamura walked up to you door and smiled, knocking onto your front door. "Y/N, I'm here!" Miyamura called out to you, hoping for an answer. "Oh! Ok!" And you did respond, which made your boyfriend even happier. Soon, the door knob twists, and then the door reveals you. Miyamura looked up at you in shock, realizing that you were wearing a dress. "Do I look ok?" You grabbed the bottom of the dress and twirled around. "Of course, you look beautiful," You smiled brightly and grabbed your boyfriends hand. 

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" You giggled and skipped down the stairs with Miyamura, making the male slightly laugh and shake his head. "I'm taking you out to eat tonight, would you like that?" You looked up at the male and nodded. "Ya but you don't have to spend all that money on me, we can just go to a cafe or something," 

Your statement made Miyamura stop in his tracks, making you stop as well. "No, it's fine, as long as the foods good" You nodded and ruffled Miyamura's hand. "Your always like this," The man slightly blushed and they continued to walk. "Like what?" You looked down and blushed. "Always buying me things, think o yourself sometimes" The male nodded and intertwined his fingers with yours. "Alright, fare enough" 

You smiled and looked up at the stars. "It's beautiful out tonight," Miyamura nodded in agreement. "Just like yourself," You blushed and looked at the smiling Miyamura. "Thank you, you look handsome as well" Miyamura blushed and then the both of you laughed as you stopped in front of the restaurant's door.

"Lady's first," Miyamura opened the door and smiled. "Thank you,"  You bowed slightly at your polite nervous boyfriend and walked past him, then Miyamura followed behind you. "Welcome, what type of table would the both of you like?" You looked at Miyamura. "Your choice," You smiled and looked at the man in the entrance. 

"I'd like a booth please," The gentlemen laughed and shook his head. "The casual, how many menus?" Miyamura brought up two fingers. "Two please," The man gave Miyamura a slightly disgusted look and nodded. "Alright, this way" The man grabbed the menus and lead you to your table. 'Why'd he look at me like I'm something he found in the dumpster..?' 

The man sat your menus down and stepped aside. "Here you go miss," You looked at him and smiled. "Thanks," You sat down on one side of the booth, and Miysmura sat on the opposite side. "You look gorgeous in that dress miss," You looked back at the gentlemen and smiled. "Thank you, I kinda dressed i a rush but thanks," Miyamura shot the dude a glare and  tensed up. Another man was trying to flirt with is innocent girlfriend. 

"Hey," The man looked at Miyamura "What is it, SIR" When the man called Miyamura sir, he got a chill up his spine. "I'd like some lemonade please," The man sighed and nodded. "Fine, and you miss?" The man looked back at you. "Some water please," The man nodded and stood up. "I'll be back shortly," The gentlemen straightened up and started walking towards the drink dispenser. 

Miyamura looked back at him with the nastiest glare. "Um hey, Miyamura" You boyfriend looked back at you. "Yes?" "A-Are you ok?" Miyamura sighed and sat down on his butt and sighed. "No, that man's trying to flirt with you, it's making me angry," You tilted your head in confusion. "Flirt? Isn't he trying to be nice?" Miyamura sighed and covered his face wit his hands. 'She doesn't even know the difference between flirting and being nice,'

Miyamura then looked up at blushed, having a good idea 'Should I though...?' The man soon came back with your drinks "Here you go, and....here you...go.." When the man sat Miyamura's drink down he started to grow quiet. 

"I'll give you time to order," The man walked away and stood at his post, watching you at a distance. "Hey, Y/N" Miyamura whispered to you. "Yes?" You leaned in closer so you could hear. "Come here, sit down," Miyamura stood up, making room for you to sit closer to the wall, Miyamura grabbed your water and sat back down. "What's wrong-" Then, Miyamura collided his lips with yours, making your face blush a bright red. 

Miyamura pushed you against the wall and held you there, the kissing getting a little rougher. Miyamura opened his eyes and he could see he gentlemen glaring at him in the distance, anger filling the man. Soon, Miyamura pulls away to catch his breath "M-Miya..mura..? Are you alright?" The man nodded in satisfaction and held our hand. "I'm ok, promise" 

Your boyfriend sighed and stood up. "Let's go to my place, I can make you something there" You smiled and stood up with Miyamura. "Ok, sounds good!" You laughed and wrapped your ars around your boyfriend. Miyamura then paid for the drinks and headed out. "Wait!" The gentlemen at the post followed them outside.

"How can a beautiful women like yourself be dating an ugly bastard like HIM!" The man pointed at Miyamura, making you grow angry also. "Hey, if you think Miyamura's ugly then, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, he's BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!" You held him close and huffed, realizing that you scared both Miyamura and the gentlemen.

"I- oh... sorry, please leave us alone.." You laughed nervously and grabbed Miyamura's arm, dragging the both of them away from this place. "Um..Y/N what was that back there?" Ounce you were far enough away from the restaurant you stopped and hugged your boyfriend "He called you ugly, that's not right" 

Miyamura slightly smiled and hugged you back "What he said made me angry," Soon, the both of you let go, and hen you pulled Miyamura into a kiss, quickly pulling away so you could hide our blushing face. "Hey, it's pk" Miyamura grabbed your hand and smiled, seeing  your red face. "Let's go," 

After walking for a while, you both make it to Miyamura's apartment. He made you a delicious salad and taco, one for the both of you. It would of been better then that dumb restaurant any day. You loved Miyamura's cooking.

______________________

WORDS TOTAL; 1054

DATE PUBLISHED; 3/23/21