𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐢/𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚🌺 - Hori's secret admirer

This was requested by; YukiKatsuki hope you like it

___________________________________

You were just scrolling through your social media(Can be tiktok or whatever) but then you suddenly got a call from your big brother, Miyamura. "Hey brother! What's up?" You could hear your brother's voice from the other side of the phone. "I'm going to visit my girlfriend today, I may be gone for a while. Do you think you can handle yourself until I get home or do you want to tag along?"

You gasped and slightly nodded to yourself. "Yes! I've always wanted to meet her, especially since you keep telling me wonderful stories about her!" You can hear your brother laugh slightly on the other side of the phone. "Alright, be ready in 20 minutes," You nodded and said goodbye to your brother before hanging up and getting changed.

You grabbed your purse and brushed your hair before putting your phone back in your bag and sitting down on the couch. "Now, all I have to do is wait for him" You got back on your phone but that's exactly the same time you heard a knock on your door. 

"Coming!" You stood up and quickly ran to the door, you opened it and saw Miyamura, along with another girl. "Is this your girlfriend brother?" Miyamura nodded and smiled, wrapping his fingers around Hori's hand tighter, but not to tight of course.

"Yup, Hori meet Y/N, Y/N meet my girlfriend Hori" You stared at your big brother's girlfriend in shock, she was sooo pretty, unlike you. "Your very pretty Hori-san!" The girl slightly blushed and looked down. "Thank you.." 

Miyamura grabbed his sisters hand and they all headed to Hori's house, of course you closed the door behind you before you guys got to far. Soon, the three of you get there but was shocked to see that Hori's mother was home. 

"Oh, hello Miyamura! Who's this?" She immediately goes to Miyamura and looks down at the other girl with him, which made you slightly nervous. "This is my little sister, Y/N" Hori's mother smiled and ruffled your hair. "What an adorable sibling you are," 

You smiled and looked at Hori's mother. "I see where Hori-san got her looks from, your mother's pretty too!" Hori laughed as she saw her mom's cheeks light up a bit. "oh well, thank you" Hori's mother smiled and stood up straight. 

"Now, you guys have fun. I'll make you guys beef stew, how's that sound?" You smiled and nodded. "Sounds good mom, but please don't over work yourself," "I won't sweetie, just worry about having fun ok?" Hori sighed and nodded. "Ok mom," Miyamura kissed Hori on the cheek and sat down on the living room carpet. "She'll be ok Hori, don't worry to much"

"I'll watch Hori-sn's mom cook, have fun you two" You stood up and walked over to Hori's mother, you got a glance of them in the corner of your eye and you saw a slight blush on your brother's face. You wanted to squeal in joy but you held your excitement in. 

"Hey Y/N, want to help?" You nodded and sat at the counter in the kitchen. "Will you cut these vegetables for me?" You nodded and grabbed the knife from Hori's mom. "just be careful please," You nodded and started cutting the vegetables. "I think your daughter suited for my brother, as long as he's happy, I'll except her. I admire her" 

Hori's mom looked back at you and smiled. "You just met her, how can you admire her already?-" The out of the blue, the door opens and everyone glares at it, seeing Souta come inside. "I'm home!" You looked at the small boy and smiled. "Is that her brother?" Hori's mother nodded.

"He just started middle school, so he's been coming hoe a little later lately, at least that's what Hori tells me" You looked at Hori's mother, "She takes care of him?" Hori's mother nods. "Yes, she's like the second mom, I work all the time and I can't be home often" 

"Oh.." You looked down and realized you finished the vegetables. Hori's mother grabbed the cutting board and poured everything into the pot. "She doesn't seem to mind it anymore, especially since she has your big brother by her side now,"  

You nodded and looked at Hori, she was talking to Miyamura about something but you couldn't hear them. "He saved her sanity I believe, she use to be sad when she was younger when I left, I felt bad but we needed the money to live" 

You nodded and looked at Hori's mother. "I understand that, our mother's barely home either" Hori's mother nodded and finished making the beef stew. "Suppers done!" Everyone, even Souta stopped what they were doing and went over to the kitchen, giving everyone a bowl of food.

"Thank you for the food," Everyone put there hands together and started to eat. "Your sister helped make this, just so you know" Miyamura swallowed the food in his mouth and looked at his sister. "Good job," He smiled and patted your head. 

Soon everyone finishes eating, and now you and Miyamura had to go back to there house to rest for school. "Thank you for dinner Hori-san," You stood besides your brother and smiled at Hori. "No problem Y/N, it was my pleasure" "Mine too of course!" Hori's mother stepped beside her daughter and smiled.

"It was fun, can I come with my brother again?" Hori nodded. "of course!" Hori smiled and looked up and the blushing Miyamura. "Promise," Hori looked down at you and saw your pinky out. "Promise you won't leave my brother," Hori blushed slightly and looked at Miyamura, and then back at your finger.

Hori stock out her pinky and wrapped it around yours. "I promise," You smiled brightly and laughed. "Thank you Hori!" You hugged the girl, making Hori ump slightly in surprise. "Your welcome Y/N," You hug Miyamura's little sister and watched them leave with a smile. You waved goodbye and closed the door. "She's a cheerful one," Hori's mother laughed and ruffled her daughters hair. 

"Ya, nothing like Miyamura honestly," Hori watched the two walked back to Miyamura's apartment before they were out of her sight. 

_______________________________

WORDS TOTAL;; 1037

DATE PUBLISHED;; 2/26/21