Russia again

June Kansas.

The throbbing in my head became milder , and I slowly opened my eyes , trying to adjust to the bright light.
     Where am I ? It was like I was spinning, like I was floating........wait a minute! Am I on the air???
I let my gaze wander around , and only then did I notice the handsome man dressed in black.
   My brain clicked in an instant, and the memories of what happened began flowing in.
Oh no Sara! I pray she is safe!!!
"You alright?"the man asked , staring directly into my face
"My friend". I muttered . "I want to see my friend".
  He heaved a deep sigh . "she is alright".
"Alright?" I glared at him . "How can she be when you shot at her".
"I didn't shoot her in a vital spot". he drawled.
"You monster". I cursed at him.
"I am not a monster , your boyfriend is". he stated.
"Don't dare call Troy a monster". I warned , suddenly furious.
"But  he is". he insisted. "Do you know how many people he has killed without feelings? he is heartless and you know it.
I became quiet as he was kinda right.
   The look on Troy's face when the car exploded was  blank and emotionless, it was like he sees killing as no big deal , like he ............
   "What are you thinking about?"Reid interrupted my thoughts.
  "Erm .... nothing..."I quickly composed myself. "Am I on a plane?" I asked instead.
"A private Jet". he corrected
"What?" I gasped audibly in shock . "Where are you taking me to?"
"Russia"!!!!!!!

Steph

I zipped up the big travelling bag and rolled it out of the room , ignoring the curious stares of the student around as I hurriedly walk to the hostel gate

Getting to its front , I flagged down a taxi and got in
"Ontario Airport"
"Alright". The driver started the car  and drove off
   I leaned back on the seat , and let my mind wander to the happenings of the previous night .
June is not only naive , she is also an idiot. how could she believe I wanted to be her friend after the way Troy treated me like trash because of her,After i was mocked by the whole school for being a slut.

No one cared to help me that day. I sat there on the floor curled up in shame as the students laughed and made mockery of me.
With tears flowing down my eyes , I used the little strength in me to drag myself up and began limping to my room, resting at intervals and that was when a black car  pulled in front of me.
   A man stepped out and introduced himself as Reid ,promising to deal with whosoever made me that way.

We became friends and I was happy someone sincerely cared for me , not until he told me his true intention of getting Troy down. I was scared at first and later gave in when he promised I won't get hurt .

He then instructed me to invite June to Petra club , but I couldn't as she was hardly in her room , she was always with Troy. When I explained to Reid , he got mad and hit me hard.

I became depressed, but it was too late back out , so I decided to make use of Sara who was a party freak. I lied to her that I was having a club party and urged her to come along with June.
   Boom!that did the trick!
"We are here". The driver announced
I looked out of the window and saw the inscription "Ontario Airport" boldly written at the top of the gigantic building
Smiling, I paid the driver and stepped down.

I rolled the  bag , heading inside , only to see Andy and two boys standing at the entrance to the airport.
I stopped short . What are they doing here? Do they know I am behind it? Who could have informed them?
I quickly turned around and attempted to run, but Andy's baritone voice stopped me.
"Stop there"
I froze on the spot , terrified , not knowing what else to do.
Oh God! what will happen to me?
"Hi miss". I heard light footsteps . "You look like you just saw a ghost".
"Anndddy". I stuttered as  he stood in front of me.
"Follow my led or else I will do something crazy".he whispered into my ears and I nodded obediently.
      "Now move". he nodded toward a white sport car.
     Without a word , I swallowed hard and ambled to the car . Andy followed behind me.
    He opened the car door and pushed me inside , hopping in beside me.
"Diamond penthouse". he grunted and the boy behind  the wheel started the car and drove off.
I am doomed !

                         Troy Daniels

A man on black? I paced up and down the room in frustration. Who could he be?
All of a sudden, my phone rang and I reached for it to check out the caller .
    As expected, it was Andy. I quickly received it.
"Troy your guess was right". his voice rang through. "We found the bitch at the airport".
  I let out the breathe I never knew I was holding. "Where are you headed?"
"Diamond penthouse"
"I will join you there". I ended the phone call and rushed out of the room , down the stairs, ignoring the greetings of everyone including my mom .
"Troy". She thundered. "Have you gone deaf?"
"What do you want mother?" I spun around, facing her.
"What is wrong with you?"She snickered.
"Nothing". I simply answered and walked out of the house , heading to the garage.
I then got into a car , started it and zoomed off.

    By the time I got to the penthouse, I was covered in sweat.
     I alighted and took an elevator to the highest building, walking straight into the sitting room where I found the bitch curled up on the floor crying. Her clothes were ripped apart and she was bleeding profusely from her private part.
  I looked at Andy and then back at her . "What did you do to her?"
He grinned. "We just taught her a lesson".
"We?". I glanced at the two other boys in the room.
Unbelievable! I squatted beside Steph and dragged her by the hair , making her to face me.
A big tear rolled down her eyes. "Please don't kill me Troy".
"Where is June?"I barked at her
"I don't know". She shook her head slightly.
  "F**k". I bit my lips in anger . "She is lucky I don't beat women , else I would have killed her on the spot"
"Where the hell is my girlfriend?"I yelled
"She ....erm..." She shuddered in fright . "She left with a man".
"A man?"I scoffed . She got to be kidding me! "Speak before I blow up your head".
"please don't". she begged . "I will talk, I will talk . A man abducted her".
"Who is that?"I asked calmly
"Reid". She answered and I heard Andy gasped .
     "Reid?" I turned sideways to him . "Who is he?"
"Diego right hand man".
"That bastard". My head exploded fire . "What does he really want from me??"
"So........"I shifted my gaze back to Steph. "You planned with Reid to abduct June. Do you really think you can escape from me after hurting her?"
She swallowed hard and shook her head. "Don't kill me please",
"What should we do with her?"Andy asked
"Kill her once you are done with her". I told him . "or better still , f**k her to death"
  "No ! please! No". She screamed out loudly.
  "Prepare the Jet, I am going to Russia".

Diego Salvador

My face split into a large smile when Reid walked in , pushing the beauty on a wheel chair. She was sleeping.
"What happened to her?" I stared into her face.
"She was proving stubborn so I drugged her". he explained. "She will soon be up".
"Alright". I caressed her face . " Take her upstairs to the room beside mine".
She is finally in my care , l can't wait to make her mine.

TBC