How the Grimmch stole Christmas.

It would come as a surprise to anyone that the Espads of Las Noches, under the rule of Aizen with his two x-soul reaper colleagues Gin and Tosen, that they would celebrate Christmas. It was a holiday that one Orihime Inoue had reminded the x-fifth captain, and he unexpectedly agreed to the festivities. Most of the Espada were skeptical about the event, but who were they to dismiss their leaders order?
There is only one name that comes to mind, Grimmjow Jeagerjacks. He was not thrilled at all. Why was it even important? It was just a stupid human holiday for all he cared.
So that night, on the eve of Christmas he would take it away. How dare they enjoy such a frustrating holiday? The consequences didn't matter to him, as long as the day was ruined would he be happy. He heard that the children from the world of the living believed in a cookie loving, jolly man, in a red suit, who brought them special presents of what they wanted. Why not do the same? But instead he would take everything away that made Christmas special.
It was very rare for any of the residents in Las Noches to sleep, expect for that human girl Orihime. He had to be very quite and stealthy in his naughty activities then. He'd take all the evidence that Christmas ever existed in Las Noches, throw them in a red sack, and toss it all through a gargantua into the North Pole were Christmas belonged. Las Noches was very huge, that meant Grimmjow had to start his task of stealing Christmas now.
First to go were the many twinkling lights that hung on the walls and banisters, how he hated the shine they gave. Next was the toy soldiers and Nutcrackers that seemed to mock his attempt at stealing a holiday. As the night continued he made quick work of all the hanging bells, wreaths of holly, and large candy canes. The most difficult task had now come. The collection of every stocking. Each one was hanging on the outside of the corridors of the residents in Las Noches. He had noticed that some the stocking had been filled with candy, a trinket or two, and a few had a Russian nesting doll with a chunk of coal in it's center. Most were relatively easy to snitch, but the ones belonging to Szayel, Nel, and Aizen were a different story, he was still able to steal them anyway. Szayel had many security measures, Nel had tried to stay up to see Santa, and in general you had to be cautious when it came to Aizen. He still had one more stocking to collect, Ulquiorra Cifer. However upon arriving to the Espadas door he saw someone stuffing something into said stocking.
It was none other then Orihime. Quickly tossing the large sack behind a pillar and talking off his Santa hat and coat, only then did he approached the human girl. "What do you think you're doing out of your room?" He asked impatiently. Startled, Orihime dropped the contents in her arms then tried to pick them up, failing sadly. "Grimmjow! Oh my, I didn't see you there! Please don't tell anyone that I'm out of my room. Miss Halibel was kind enough to get a few things for me to place in the stockings of the Espada. It was supposed to be a surprise! Oh no, now you know and-" She was cut off by the blue eyed Espada."Calm down woman! First you need to be quite! Do you want anyone else to know you're here? Why are you even wasting your time with the pointless holiday?" Orihime looked at him trying to understand how hew couldn't like Christmas. "It's because Christmas is about celebration of what you have, the people in your life, and so much more. Presents just make it a little more special but presents aren't the meaning of Christmas. I just wanted to surprise you guys." She looked at him with those warm innocent eyes and a smile like the sun. He had almost been convinced but remembered that she was nothing but a human who's holding onto delusional fantasies that help her to survive her imprisonment. He needed her to get out of his why and now. How though- wait, he had an idea. "Whatever, anyway shouldn't you be in bed? How about you give me that garba- I mean, the presents and I'll put them in the stockings. Consider it pay back for healing my arm. Or would you prefer I tattle about you not being in bed?" He smirked at her knowing he won. "O-ok, of course." She said looking down and handing him the remaining presents. "Now get your ass moving. Or do I have to drag you there myself too?" With that statement she hurried down the hall as quietly as possible. Grimmjow turned stuffed the new times in his sack, put on his red coat and walked away. All the while he didn't see the intense green eyes watching his every step...