Chapter 17

"Shepherd, miss lawson," Liara says. " I've gone through every thing, the physiology, the nervous system, and the DNA. It's the exact same as Shepherd, but the female version," she continues. "I don't remember growing a female version of you when we were rebuilding you," Miranda says and looks confused. "I'm guessing that the Elusive Man made another project without you, Miss Lawson," Liara says.
"Open it up," I say. This scenario reminded him of when he opened Grunts tank. "Shepherd!" both Liara and Miranda say at the same time. "You can't we don't know what will happen," Miranda says. "Miss Lawson is right, we don't the out come," Liara backs Miranda up.
"Did we know the outcome with Grunt?" I reply to both of them. The look down and say silent. I walk over to the tank. The Female Shepherd is sitting there peacefully. I touch the sit if the tank. The fluids start to drain.
Her feet touch the ground and she awakes. See looks at me, then looks at Liara and mouths her name. I turn around and I see Liara with a awe in her eyes.
The tank opens and Fem-Shep walks out, and runs to Liara. She hugs Liara, and whispers something in her ear. Liara smiles. Then I realize that Fem-Shep is naked. I turn away and grunt "aamh". Then Fem-Shep finally speaks," who are you and why are you here?" "I'm Commander Marty Shepherd of the S.S.V Normandy, and who are you?" I ask her.
"I'm Commander Jane Shepherd of the S.S.V. Normandy too." "I'm a clone, or are you?" She asks. "Jane, your the clone," I say as I put out my hand to shake hers. She grabs and shakers my hand.