Chapter 11

Miranda's POV

How did he survive I think to myself. Shepherd killed him with his own blade. I need to get out of here and get Kasumi and Tali, after all I did get them in to this mess.

"Miss Lawson," a voice says. "I know it's you Kai Leng, how did you survive?" I ask him. "He didn't survive, he was the wink link," the voice says.

He steps out and reveals himself. He looks like Kai Leng, but has no weapons on him. He then opens his Omni-tool. "What is it?" he says in to the comm channel. "Mau, the Allaince is attacking we have no control over the labs anymore sir, we can't continue project T," says a Cerberus soldier over the comm. 'Get what you can, reay my ship, and release to hounds," he says with an evil luagh.

"So looks like someones coming for you Miss Lawson, to bad Shepherd won't get here in time," he says. '' So your Kai leng's brother, he never mentioned you," I say. "Well that's good, then all can go according to plan,"He says laughing some more. "I'd love to stay and watch your little group fail, but I die, so see you never,'' he says as he walks out of the room.

I have to open the door, and get out of these chains, I think to myself. I seethe console to the left, I also see a thermal clip laying on a box with my weapons. They are so smart, I think to myself. I use my biotics to get the chains off of me, and grab my gear. I go down the hall and find Kasumi and Tali past out in a room. I wake them and they grab their gear.

Nothing is stopping me from seeing Shepherd, I think to myself.