Chapter 1

The pain. The pain was everywhere. It was also so dark. Then I realize I have to move, so I can see her. I try to move but, the pain is excruciating.

Then I hear my radio go off. "Hello! is any one there?" I reach for my radio, using all my strength, I grasp it, " I'm am. My location is in front of the beam site,"

"My god, Commander, is that you," the radio replied. "Yeah, do you read my location," I grunt. "Yeah, I read you loud and clear" He says. " We're sending a Mako squad to your location,'' "Good, there is rubble everywhere," I say.

I then look around for anything I can use to get some of the rubble off me. I see a medal rod. I pick it up and start to elevate some rubble.

One leg out.

Two legs out.

The rubble falls on me. "Uurgh" I grunt as rubble fall on my chest area. that's when the Makos arrive. "Go, GET THAT RUBBLE OFF OF HIM, NOW!" a CO yells at his squad.

I black out.

All I can think about is the last words I heard her say. "I wish I was there, with you, finish this and find me." It wasn't face to face, but over a com channel. But it needed to be face to face with her.

Then I think how different it will be. No Geth, no Collecters, no Mercs, no Cerberus, and no Reapers. Just her and I. that's when I wake up.

Authors note: Hey just to let you know this is my first fanfic, please tell me how I'm doing, and hope you enjoy, more stuff on the way.