𝒲𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓎𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉

Tanjiro's POV

The moment he had blacked out I slowly turned his body around so he was laying on his back. Then I slowly picked him up bridal style. I looked at his unconscious face for a few moments, then i realised that the more I stared the more I seemed to be drawn to him. My eyes finally shifted away from his face as I walked back to my house. I placed his unconscious body on a bed and then went to get some medical supplies. When I had came back I took off his haori and the torso part of the demon slayer uniform.

'Such a small and frail body yet so strong..' I thought to myself as my hand gently touched his torso. I realised what i was doing and slapped my face with both of my hands to get back on track. I started to treating his wounds including the hole in his lung.

After 1 Hour

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as I stared at the unconscious blonde. I sat up off the bed and looked at him once more before leaving the room. As I shut the door, I just stood there looking at the floor. I continue to get a flash back of the male's body causing my face to heat up. 

'E?... (Huh?...)'

I ran out of the house and towards and nearby river and dunked my head in and just kept it there for a few minutes. I rose my head and questioned myself.

'What was that?...'

Despite being madly confused, I walked back into the house and made some Udon for the blonde. When I had finished it, I got out a grey ball and placed the Udon inside the small grey bowl. I held the bowl in my left hand and some chopsticks in my right hand. I had pushed the door open slowly, careful not to wake up the boy. I place the bowl of Udon down with the chopsticks next to them. I also grab some paper and write down the following :

"Hey. In case you don't remember due to blood loss, I had found you near my house and you were badly injured. I took you in and treated your wounds but please don't move too much or they may re-open. Depending on how long it takes for you to wake up its unlikely I'll be inside when you do wake up. You'll probably find me outside, but please eat this before you come find me."

I leave the note next to the Udon and stand up exiting the room, shutting the door behind me. I walk out the door and into the freezing cold. Slowly stepping towards the centre and beginning the dance.

Zenitsu's POV

My eyes slowly begin opening. My body shot up and looked around questioning where I was. I went to get up but then I felt a terrible pain near my lung. I grasp onto area in pain. Though I calmed down after a few seconds. I looked around once more to be met with some food. Somehow still fresh.

"U-Udon?.." I said quietly.

 I move closer to it and that's when I saw the note. When I had read it I was happy and relieved. that someone could care so much for a stranger. I noticed what the last sentence had said.

"So he is outside at the moment then.."

I look at the Udon. I place the note down and replace it with the bowl and chopsticks. I slowly eat the food because of the injuries. I was afraid they'd hurt if i ate too fast. 

A few minutes later

I place the bowl down and stand up. Though because of the injury on my leg it cause my to tumble a bit, so I used the wall to help me stay standing. I opened the door of this room just to be dumbfounded. I was shocked by how organised and clean it was despite living alone. I could tell the owner was alone because of the way they had spoke. If they didn't speak before i had blacked out i wouldn't know that though. I remembered how the note said that he would be outside. I make my way towards the door and opened it. I couldn't take my eyes of him..

The way his hair swayed with the wind

The way his hair swayed with the wind. The way his body moved along with the fire. How the clothing matched the fire and the dance. And most importantly. His crimson red hair. But then in that instant..

 But then in that instant

We made eye contact

19:27 - 20:12

17/02/2021

Wednesday