"𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒴𝑜𝓊."

Tanjiro's POV

I was just minding my own business. Wondering if the boy would be alright. I continued thinking while doing the Hinokami Kagura Dance, until i felt a presence behind me that is. I smirked a bit already knowing who it is based off of their scent.

'Ah.. He's awake. That's good.'

I was still doing the dance but then in the moment that my back was facing him, i took that moment to turn my head around and make eye contact with him. His eyes seemed so clueless. It made me smile a bit. When he had noticed we made eye contact i noticed him running back inside covering his face. I didn't know why but i was a bit sad because i somewhat felt happy with him watching me.

'It's Odd..' I thought to myself as i was coming up to the end of the dance.

Zenitsu's POV

When we had made eye contact i noticed him smile and little causing me to be embarrassed.

'Oh God... He definitely thinks i'm creepy... way to go Zenitsu..' I thought to myself while sitting down on a futon and covering my face with the blanket. I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of my first awake impression.

'Wait this isn't how i usually act..' at the thought i crossed my legs and my arms and began thinking until i heard the sound of crunching snow. I was nervous on what i should say especially after what just happened. Though what took my by surprise was the vibrations i heard.

'A demon!' I thought while lunging off of the futon and grabbing my sword. I waited for the demon to come inside. When it did, I went to slice of it's neck but what i saw next shocked me.

CLANG

The sound of two blades clashing 

'A Nichirin Blade?... How..'

I looked up and saw the very same man i had made eye contact with me. 

"Ho-" 

CHOP

Next thing i knew i was back on a futon but what was different was the face that my hands where tied to a pole that was near the futon. I remembered about the demon and shot up but then came face to face with that same man.

"You knocked me out you ass!" I yelled at the man.

I heard him sigh as he stood up.

"If i didn't you would of killed me." He said while turning his back to me and taking off the thing covering his face. Though i couldn't see his face.

"Listen..." I gulped at his sudden serious tone.

'What's he gonna do? eat me? starve me? mentally drive me insane? abuse me? torture me? ki-'

"I want you to help me."

It took me a moment to register his words but when i did i shook my head to get out of shock.

"1. Why? 2. Untie Me 3. Show Me Your Face." I said with a bold tone.

"1. Because We have the same goals. 2. Do you promise not to try and kill me. 3. I will if you help me."

He stood there facing a window that showed the outside while he spoke those words. I felt slightly uneasy about this but at the same time i felt like i belong here. Like i was destined here, but due to there being a demon right in front of me i shook those feelings off. I looked away form his back for a moment.

"...Fine.." I said with a small gulp. I could hear his heartbeat speed up with a happy sound. But then i also noticed the kind melody being sung at the same time.