✨Chapter 14✨

Aleixs

Me and Ava heard screaming coming from downstairs so we hide inside of our closet. "Ava please don't cry we will be ok" Ava just nodded trying not to cry anymore.

I heard someone come into the room so I put my hand over mine and Ava's mouth so they won't heard up breathing really loud. The footsteps got closer and closer. Then the closet door opened and we seen someone that we would never see again.

"Come on girls we have to hurry up and leave before Chris wakes up" they said we just nodded then got up.

"Can we please get our things we want to take them" Ava asked looking up at them. They just nodded and let us get our things.

After we was done getting our things we ran out the house then got into this black van and we drove off away from the house.

"Girls are you okay? did he do anything to yall?" they asked looking at us.

We explained everything Chris did to us and all the stuff we went through while we was staying with him. From the day we started staying there and from the last moments leading up to us leaving there, I'm still scared and I didn't tell them what Chris did to me that night. I am just to scared to say anything to them. What if they get mad at me for not stopping him, what if they yell at me for going with it, so many thoughts are going through my head I don't know what to do with them at all. I just wanna crawl into a hole and never come out again.

We made it to this big house but not to big but at the same time it was big. " Come on girls get out the car, we are here" they said opening the car door for us.

Me and Ava got out the car holding each other scared of whats going to happen next. " Don't be scared Ava and Alexis I promise I won't hurt you" they bend down to our level and hugged us tightly.

"Are you going to take up back to mommy" Ava whispered softly while looking up at them will sad eyes.

"Yes I will bring you back to your mommy it may not happen today but I will when the day comes" they smiled at us and we gave them a small smile back.

A Week Later

We have been staying here for a week now and those past days have been the best. I finally opened about what Chris did to me and they didn't yell or get mad at me, they took me to the hospital so I can get checked.

I asked them when can we see mommy but all they said was that it wasn't the right time too and we have to wait a little longer before we can see mommy.

Which me and Ava are okay with because we love staying here its fun and they don't hit us at all. But when the day come for us to leave me and Ava would be sad because we would miss being here but we will be freaking happy to see mommy again and I know mommy can't wait to see us again too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a little chapter that wasn't that bad or sad but you are getting close to the end of this book I think like 17 more chapters left for this book but yea.

But I do know for the end of the book yall would be upset with me I know that for a fact but I won't tell why you have to find out yourselves

But I have been working on these books when I wasn't updating this book and there are those two books I have been working on....

~ This is the first book I have been working on but I don't know when to upload it so yea im making an imagine book for Megan I guess

~ This is the first book I have been working on but I don't know when to upload it so yea im making an imagine book for Megan I guess.~

~This is the second book I am working on at the moment and I can say I like this book alot and I have many other daft books that I wanna upload but I don't know when I want to~

But those are the two Megan books im working on atm but I will tell yall when I am uploading them.

Well but for now see yall next chapter

(sorry for any mistakes)

(787 words)

Byee