Chapter 4: Osamu Special Part 1

He ended the call and got up"Who was that?"

"Who was that?"

The blonde haired girl who had her messy bed hair wearing his oversized shirt was looking through the closet for clothes.

"Oh it was (Y/N)." He said and came up to her hugging her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder.
"How is she doing?"

"She's coming to Osaka in a few days."

It's been a while since I've seen her."
She's gonna bring Haru."

The girl's eyes sparkled as she turned around and smiled. "She's bringing her son!"

He nodded.
"Yes we get to finally see him in person!"

"Shh" He said and pointed to the bed at the small person under the covers.

"Right I'll wake him up." She scratched the back of her head.

"Mm.."

"Mommy?"

He opened his light grey eyes and sighed. "Yer to loud let me sleep."

"Daddy you to."

He looked at Osamu and puffed his cheeks.

"Sorry bub we didn't mean to wake ya up."

He walked to his son picking him up. "What do ya say we go and have breakfast."

"Yer making it right?"

He nodded.

"Good because mommy can't cook."

"What did you say!" She said.
"Son you can't just say that to mommy! I try!" He wrapped his arms around Osamu.

"Daddy is better at cooking" Osamu Smirked. "Of course he is because he owns a restaurant!"

She puffed her cheeks while Osamu looks at Yuji who nodded.

"Don't worry mommy yer better at baking yummy cakes which are better."

"Of course we all know he sucks at baking!" She smiled as he handed Yuji to her. "Here."
"Mommy I have to go change." She nodded

"Let's go get you changed." He pouts. "I'm a big boy!"

She nodded. "Yes I know but I need to see what you're going to wear little guy."

Osamu looked at his family and smiled.

Yuji Miya may have been and accident when they where both 19 nonetheless, They where happy and scared to become parents but when they held him in their arms they instantly fell in love with their child.

Instead of University or college he decided to start his business which succeeded even with Yuji on the way he succeeded.

Since she was carrying Yuji inside her belly she dropped college and decided to raise him and joined Onigiri Miya which she was happy about.