Chapter 8: No Yer Wrong!

Previously:

"Miya Atsumu!"

He sobbed looking around.

"Help me find my dad so mommy won't cry!"

"Miya Atsumu help me go home."

""He knows where my dad is."

Haruka began to cry.

"I'm lost.."

He sobbed and ran through the now dark streets when he ran crossing the road hearing a car beep.

He looked but before he knew it he blacked out.
.........

"LOOK OUT YA STUPID KID!"

He opened his eyes slowly realizing someone was carrying him and running.

"Who are you?!"

Haruka panicked.

"You're trying to take me away!"

He pulled the man's shirt struggling to get rid of his grasp pulling his hair and screamed.

"Help he's gonna take me away!!!!"

"Hey kid shut up! I'm gonna get caught!"

The man turned to the left and hid as cars passed by haruka noticed the man was bleeding from his arm.

"What happened to you?!"

"Shh! I saved ya from getting killed ya stupid brat!"

Haruka's eyes widened realizing something the man that saved him got hurt but it wasn't just any man it was him.

"Atsumu Miya!"

His eyes sparkled as he snuggled into his chest feeling at ease relief at the fact that he held the person he had been looking for.

"I found you."

Haruka smiled.

"I'm your biggest fan!!"

"Ah shit.. Not a fan."

"I think you're so cool!"

"Shut up kid yer gonna get us caught and don't yell or move to much yer hurt ya have a huge bump on yer head."

Haruka touched his forehead and yelped feeling pain along with the bump.

"My head hurts."

"Ya hit yer head of course it's gonna hurt."

Haruka fet the bump again on his forehead and noticed blood.

"Blood?!! Am I gonna die?!"

He panicked tearing up.