Chatper 8

( I mean I live by this every day (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

⚠️ A bit of Fluff,
You have been warned⚠️

William Pov~

'OMG, what if we hug? AHH Or even kiss!?
No, I can't get too excited we're just going to talk that's all just talk. ahh or I could cry, right? Girls comfort other girls when they're sad?'

(Ngl I had to ask my mom about this)

I decided to wait until y/n came back. This is why I love Y/n she cares about anyone. I can't wait until she cares about me and only me.

Author Pov~

"Where do you want to go, like a private place or- Oh sorry it's your story."

"No it's fine, thank you again for helping me."

"No problem," They decided to go to a bench near the mall front, Just far enough that Y/n's mom can find them so they can go home.

" So where do I started oof I can't remember it."

"Oh no take your time you don't need to rush. I know it must be hard right?"

"yeah, it is, Ok so it was 5 years ago when she lost her sight.
We were just walking back to my house and the man ran up to us and threw this liquid substance towards me.
But my sister pushes me out of the way. And took the hit. Some people saw us and called the ambulance.
She is ok but she lost her eyesight.
And I help her cause I pretty much owe my life to her.
She wanted some clothes so I decided to buy her some to surprise her."

"Aww, I'm so sorry to want to go back so you can get her, her clothes?"

"Oh, yes, please. Thank you again for listening to me."

"It's no problem. I mean that's what friends are for."

They got up and walked inside the mall. To other people, they looked like a couple. Some elder women came up to them and told them gold bless them.

Y/n and to reassure her that they were just friends.
The elder woman apologized and then left.

"hehe..."

"yeah She thought we were a couple"

~William Pov~

'OMG, she thought we were a couple. But Y/n had to explain to her. I wish Y/n just let her believe but at last, I just have to wait.

~Author's pov~

When Y/n and William reach the store, Y/n's mom was already walking paying.

"Oh Hi mom"

"Hi sweetie, Where did you go?

Y/n looked at William to see if it's ok to say what we were talking about. William nodded in response.

"Oh, I was comforting William..."

"Oh Is he ok"
She looked at William, Who was
behind Y/n.