Chapter 3

( I- nvm it's just weird how Ryuk looks Like he is on crack or something 😂😂 P.s it's from this anime called death note ✌🏽✌🏽 )

⚠️⚠️ this one will have some fluff/ Masterbating ( I think that's how you spell it ) you have been warned ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Author POV ~ *Let's start at the end of the day that same day*

( alright this is about William 😏😏 and a filler chapter )

As William sat and watched Y/n get up and grab her stuff to leave for the day, he thought how long it took to find her, 7 years to be exact. Y/n dropped something and William and had a perfect view of her ass. William got his phone and took a quick photo of her bending over. ' I'll just add this to the collection :) ' William thought to himself as he thought of many ways he can you this photo.

William was grateful that his grand-father
" Understand his Love for Y/n". Which his form of love was stocking her in all Social media and making up scenarios. For example: how when you'll "love" him back how he'll fuck you until you can't walk more or how his children will look like. He tried to use some app to see his children but it never works. He wonders what styles he can "do it" in. How he'll mark you. Or how make you scream his name.

As he watches you leave, he got up to see what car you have. "William do you need help to find the bathroom again?" Jan asked William. " no but thank you" William reply and Jan shrug.

" Thank Gosh that there's a little sitting area/café near the front of the building," thought to himself as he sat and "ate" his croissant and "drank" tea. He saw that Y/n was coming back into the building. He quickly turns away and grabs a magazine from the pile. When William looked up he saw Y/n walking towards her car again. "Hm, she knew someone watching her from the building," William thought to himself. "Clever girl 😏"

(Alright ima a random name for the grandfather )

William got up and started walking to his grand-father office. " Peter I need the address of Y/n, Now! Or you kiss goodbye to your whore of a wife." William said to his grandfather. " Please don't talk like that of your grandmother," As Peter Assured William. " Oh so what happened to Gm/n ( grandmother name) died huh did you not care!? She was the only one that care about me besides Y/n-!" " William I did care about her she was my love!!" Peter yelled at him. As John yelled at him, William got out a knife and put it up to John throat.

" Oh shut up you never care about her!! You cheated on her when she was dying you asshole!! Now give me the address of Y/n or I'll Fucking kill you and kill your whore too!!!" William told him while, holding the knife up to his grandfather throat. "O-o-ok i-ll gi-ve it to you just ca-lm do-wn..." Peter stuttered out. John handed y/n's address. " Thank you Peter. Now you can live a other day :)) " William said with a smile and out.

" So I need someone to come with me to seem less suspicious." William thought in his mind. After a while he got Jan to got with him. " so why do you want to go to Y/n's house?" " Oh sh*t I forgot about that" William thought to himself. " Well I just want ask a few questions about work and selling and how it's work." William explain. " oh ok?" Jan question. They started walking to the car and drove for like 10 minutes until they reached Y/n's house. " Woah the girl has some style 😏" William thought.

( idk how to put this in words).

They got to go out of the car and went to knock. " Oi Y/n you here?" Jan said. Y/n slowly open the the door and asked, " William? Jan? What are you doing here?" " Oh William wanted to asked to something," Jan pointed out. " Oh yeah-"

" You couldn't have waited until tomorrow?" Y/n's conplain. " Like can't they see I'm terrified?" Y/n thought. " Oh yeah sorry We'll be going now. Sorry for bothering you." As Jan apologize. William saw her bra laying there on the couch. "Well Ima take this" William got the bra and stuff it in his bag.

" Jackpot," William was thinking of so many ways he can use it. " Ok We'll be going now Bye y/n," William started pushing out Jan. " Oop- Well Byeeeee Y/n"

* this skip is brought to you by Levi's Shortness :> oh wait- I'm litterally the same height Aw Shit*

William was sitting in his bed with his boner and the bra. " Ah~ Y/n I can't wait until you help me with one of these," William zipped down his pants and put his tounge in the center of Y/n's bra. He put his free hand on the the base of his cock and move it up and down. He imagine how he's tounge swriled on Y/n's nipple with the bra in his other hand.

With the hand on his cock, he started going faster. " *groan* Oh yes y/n yes faster, use your tounge." William said out louded wishing y/n was pleasing him right now. He went faster and rougher
( idk how to spell it and I'm using a computer :> )

After 30 minutes of screaming, cumming, and pretty much masterbating, he was done. He got up and pull out his pants. After cleaning he put the bra in a "Shrine" of Y/n. It's was covered with pictures of Y/n and from her school. He place the bra in a case and lock it.

" ah I can't wait until tomorrow to see her again!" William said out loud as he drifted into a slumber.

________________________________
Author note~
AH SHIT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HOW HE LOOKS LIKE SHITTTTT!!!!!

Name:   William Thomas Garrett Age: 29 Height: 6'0Weight: 210Birthday: January 17Sign: CapricornBlood type: O-Hair color: blackEye color: purple/dark blue

Age: 29
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210
Birthday: January 17
Sign: Capricorn
Blood type: O-
Hair color: black
Eye color: purple/dark blue

*Alright I'm done hallelujah sorry I took long. But it's almost Christmas.
So Feliz Navidad or happy Hanukkah or merry Christmas. Sorry idk all the holidays in the winter. As at right now I'm in Las Vegas. Soo see you in the next chapter 🙂🙂 *