Chapter 12

( I mean ma'am crush me with your thighs😏😏)

⚠️⚠️ this chapter will talk about rape experience please skip this chapter if you a sensitive to this topic⚠️⚠️

Author POV~

*In the bathroom with Y/n and Jan*

Y/n got the book and went to the bathroom where Jan was waiting.

"Now!-" Jan was interrupted by Y/n's hand covering Jan's mouth.

"Hush they'll hear you," y/n said while taking her hand off of Jan

"OoOo kinky 😩😏 do it again mommy! ~" Jan yelled.

"Shut up Jan!!"

"What if the person hears they'll know you having sex soo... AHH HARDER Y/N USE YOUR TOUNGE-" Jan again was interrupted by a hand covering her mouth.

"You know what never mind I'm not telling you anymore." Y/n was about to leave but Jan pulled her back.

"Fine fine I'll stop now tell me🥺" 

"Ok now here" Y/n handed the book to Jan.

*after reading the entire*

"Omg, what the fuck.... And they told you not to tell anyone.." Jan said with tears coming out of her eyes.

"No, they told me to tell the whole fucking world. Yes of course they told me not to tel- sorry I just mad"

"No it's fine I can understand why you're mad," Jan said

"HEY Y/N -HOME," someone said.

"Who the fuck is that!?" Jan said scared.

"Oh, that's my brother that goes leave the book here under the sink I'll put it away later."

They both came out and William stood there with Luke (y/n's brother)

"Oh- shit wait I didn't know you like a girl, I mean I knew but I'll be on my way carry on, William come on," Luke said.

" WHAT," both girls said

*after the hole incident*

Y/n POV~

After William and Luke left I turn to see Jan going to the bathroom. And coming out with the notebook.

Jan went over to the counter and grabbed my car keys.

"Now we got to report this," Jan said pulling me outside.

"...I can't..." I said

"I don't give a fuck that you can't. We are going and it's Final."

Jan grabbed me by the hand a pulled me into the car without even letting me speak.
We were in the car and Jan put the keys in the car and turn it on.