First Month

3rd person
It has now been almost a month since Izuku transferred classes and he was already acting like them. Sure they got into trouble a few times but they were great use. Ever since Izuku moved in the class has gotten closer,grades got higher,and hero skills went up the roof. Class 2A were now the second best in UA because they started slacking off more,Aizawa can't even keep it together without yelling at the entire class everyday. The only ones who Izuku was friends with were Jirou and Kirishima who both have a crush on eachother and Shinsou from 2B. They talked a little because it was still a little awkward but they still treated each other as friends. Izuku would call them daily after school only to hear all three of them complain about the rest of the class.

(5pm) Friday
"So your saying Kirishima was trying to ask you out?!"Izuku said full of excitement."Yeah but I kinda ran away. . . ."Jirou replied still a bit gloomy after the event."Jirou please say yes,besides I think I saw Mina looking at him."Izuku replied slyly,even it was the truth because he did. On the other line Jirou's face went blank,"Ok fine I'll go say yes,I've had a crush on him and I'm not letting anyone ruin that,and no I won't cause a scene."She replied before hanging up. Izuku beamed and rushed out if his dorm to tell Rebecca the news. When he walked in he was greeted by his cousin and Rebecca cuddling with eachother. Izuku decided to leave them alone and went about his business when he felt arms wrap around his waist,he turned and looked down to see it was a very tired Mika. Izuku felt warmth in his cheeks before picking Mila up and taking her to her room.

(Mika's room)

(Mika's room)

He then set her on her bed and tucked her in before she could say anything.

Mika's p.o.v
Zulu (only Mika calls Izuku that) put me in my room to sleep since I was tired,a few minutes after he left I called a group chat meeting.

The Danger B's

Izuku:I thought you were asleep?

Mika:I was but now I'm bored😐

Izuku:Welp seems like it's just you an' me

Yuu:Untrue I'm here now UwU

Mika:Yay! My meme man

Izuku:Oh dear Lord here we go again T-T

Yuu:Shush we are meme gods! Do not speak in our presence

Parker:What is going on here

Rebecca:I don't know I don't care

Rebecca has left the chat

Izuku:imma leave as well because I promised to help Alex with something

Mika:Ok byeeeeeee!!!!

Izuku:Ok bye my Kawaii lover 😉

Izuku has left the chat

Yuu:Uh,Mika? Hello?Oooooooo someone has got a CRUSH!!!!!

Mika:I hate you so much right now. And NO I DO NOT!!!!!😝😝😝😝

Yuu:yeah I'm not leaving you alone 'till you admit it

Mika has left the chat

Yuu:lol

Parker:I have never left and I read the entire thing😂😂😂😂

Yuu:Bro she definitely does right?

Parker:Yep,well imma go to sleep I'm tired

Parker has left the chat
You has left the chat

I DEFINITELY do not have a crush on Zulu,right? I ignored the question and just went back to sleep because now it was 7:25pm and I need more rest than others because I'm a zombie girl. I close my eyes and soon enough I'm fully deep asleep.

The next day
"Ah man why!"I thought because today all the classes were gonna train in their areas of the training field. Bad thing is we also have to put on our hero costumes. May I tell I did NOT like mine because apparently we weren't "aloud" to make our own. All of us went back inside the house and into the basement only to see our costumes were altered."Wow! Check it,the designs are awesome!"exclaimed in excitement as he rushed over to his,everyone else did the same,taking in every detail. I quickly took mine to the dressing room and changed into it along with the rest of the others.

In the middle of training (3rd person)

Izuku was now finishing off some of the last robots with Claire when Mika had suddenly started floating in the air."Uh guys help!"Mika shouted in fear afraid of falling. Izuku knew Ochako (I dunno) couldn't have done because class 2A left earlier for classes,2B as well. Claire poked him in the shoulder and pointed to Kaden who had a sly grin on his face."Kaden put Mika down she didn't do anything to you."Claire called getting his attention. Mika who was in the air now started falling,Izuku sprinted and then jumped into the air;catching her safely in his arms. Once both of them landed on the ground Mika then ran to the benches and started drinking her strawberry boba. Izuku was confused but shrugged and went back to training,this time with Parker.

Once 3 hours were over Class 2D went back their respective dorms and started hanging out. Esther's Mom had delivered some care packages with things they might like since their stuff were confiscated at the beginning of dormitory. Luckily they bought other things and Esther,Alex,and Izuku's parents delivered care packages to them. Such as things like earbuds,books,board games,money,videogames,movies and other things."What do you think this one is filled with?"Osamu asked. Esther,who had the package in her hand shook her head in annoyance and opened it. The others looked over her shoulders or sat in front of her. Inside were Nintendo Switches,cat headphones,bottle fairy necklaces,a few grappling hooks,and roller skates. Everyone grabbed what they wanted and ran to their rooms with their new stuff. Izuku got a pair of black and red roller skates and a grappling hook. Mika got a pair if cat headphones and a grappling hook as well.

That night was filled with laughter and fun. Nothing felt wrong in each part of anyone,Izuku finally felt whole.

Or is he