Festival!

3rd person (a few weeks later) (March)
Izuku was waiting downstairs for everyone else,tonight was the Cherry Blossom Festival and everyone in their class was going."Guys hurry up,class 2B is literally leaving now,I don't want us to be the last class."Izuku shouted while straightening his shirt. Isamu who was next to him started packing up some more food incase they ran out."Izuku-kun did we pack enough fruit? Cause I don't want Osamu,and Alex telling me off because we got no food."Isamu asked checking the basket before putting another coke bottle in."I'm very sure Isamu,besides Katsuro,Claire,Kaden and Ryota went out earlier to order some subway sandwiches. I'm pretty sure their all getting 2-foot longs each."Izuku sighed before patting Isamu on the shoulder to assure him. Mika and the rest of the class then walked down in their traditional clothing before walking out the door. Izuku and Mika were holding hands,they had gone on their 4th date about a few days ago and now were going on a fifth one. Though with everyone else which kinda sucked but they didn't mind as long as no one bothered them. The class started walking towards their spot where they would meet the others,once they got in a good spot in the park,they all spotted them by the river under the Cherry Blossom trees."Hey Babe!"James said sitting by Kaden,the redhead' s face turned a light shade of pink before having it turn back to normal. The others laughed at his reaction while Esther and Alex just rolled their eyes and took another drink of their sodas."Hey Zuki where do you think they're starting the next episode of BTR?"Claire asked still looking around for probably Shinsou."Dunno Claire but I can't wait for it in a few days."Izuku sighed for the third time that day. Mika made some grabby hands through the long sleeves of her Kimono for a drink. Izuku chuckled when he noticed her Kimono moving in the sleeves,he opened the icebox next to him and gave her a drink before closing it back.

"I'm glad I charged my phone cause I'm posting these on Instagram."Arizona said in a sorta sassy tone that just made everyone roll their eyes minus Satoshi since she was his bestfriend. After about almost an hour or two being there just sitting around and talking,Mika had apparently brought her laptop and set up an earbud set in that let two people hear the same thing. Mika gave the other pair to Izuku and the couple then started watching One Piece together before taking a nap.

(Like this except the laptop was infront of them)"Awww they look adorable!"Parker squealed as Osamu wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist

"Awww they look adorable!"Parker squealed as Osamu wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist."Yeah they pretty much are perfect for each other."Mia agreed while playing 'sticks' with Arizona and Kaden."Agreeing but remember to wake them up in about 30 to 45 minutes because I still wanna see the Cherry Blossoms."Ryota told them before going back to drinking his Fanta. The others again,rolled their eyes but decided to wake them up in a few hours because of the fireworks that were gonna happen in the UA school. The school was going to set some fireworks off that night at 9pm sharp and let everyone at the dorms see."Well it's currently 1pm so why don't some of us sleep for a bit and most of us can stay awake until it's 7pm at least,anyone agree?"Alex asked which got several yes' and maybes before everyone going back to their regular doings.

With 2A and 2B
Camie who was with UA for a while,and Bakugou who were holding hands while watching class 2D from afar."Bakubabe why are you starring at that zombie? I don't remember you having enemies with her."Camie said getting some of the others attention."Yeah Bro me and Jirou noticed that you've been glaring at her a lot,she do something?"Kirishima asked,his arms still wrapped around Jirou's waist."Yeah whatever shitty hair,I've just noticed that her and Deku have been getting a little touchy lately."Bakugou replied getting a few gasps from them."Well,why do you care he isn't apart of your class anymore. So why do you even bother?"Shinsou grunted in an irritated tone. Class 2A and 2B went quiet until Momo said on the terms of Shinsou having a crush on somebody in the school. Both classes then kept bothering poor Shinsou and kept asking about the person he was crushing on."Well first off she has purple eyes and has pinkish purple hair. That's all I'm telling ya'."Shinsou replied getting a lot of crazy answers like a girl from another side of Japan or something. Shinsou just rolled his eyes and resumed eating his sandwich while both classes came up with their crazy conspiracies. He then pulled out a textbook from his studies and started reading it. Izuku had given it to him to up his grade since Finales were in a few weeks. Shinsou smiled to himself as when he saw Izuku's face when he had first given it to him 10 months before. He sighed as he ran his hand on the well given notes that Izuku put on there.

"Shinsou come on,we gotta go,the fireworks are gonna start soon."Kendo said lifting the book from his face. Shinsou just rolled his eyes before grabbing the book back and dusting himself off.

With 2D
"Woah look at that one! Zuki you saw that right!"Ryota exclaimed jumping up and down like a child as the fireworks were going off. Mia,Satoshi and Arizona just rolled their eyes while eating the nachos Claire and Parker had prepared a few hours before. The class laughed and had the most of fun they have ever had since Izuku got transferred into their class. And nothing could ever change that.

Right?