Eleven

"He'll be alright."

Eliza had tucked him into bed after the pack had gotten his sleeping body dressed. She could feel the newfound warmth coming off of his body and she took a damp cloth and wiped away the sweat and tears on his face.

"How did you know that would work?" Sue Clearwater had asked. The woman had witnessed it happen before her eyes.

"I didn't. I don't know my body just moved and my voice just came out." Eliza patted his forehead with the cloth. The pack hadn't spoken to her yet but she knew what had just happened. Seth imprinted on Eliza.

Eliza couldn't imagine how Embry felt at the moment. The two had become insanely close and Eliza knew how much she meant to him. She could tell they both regretted not being meant to be but there was nothing either could do. She blocked everyone's thought's out so she could just listen to Seth's heartbeat and listen to his mind. Now that he was asleep, she could hear it all so clearly.

"Aren't you a Cullen?" Sue had asked.

Eliza sighed and put down the cloth. She turned around to Sue and showed her eyes to her. "I am a Cullen. But not in the way my family is. My family consists of vampires and I am fine with that. A long time ago my sister Rosalie found me on my death bed and brought me to Carlisle who tried to turn me but they thought it was too late. I had almost died. A few days later I woke up and my eyes were still the same Blue color they were back then. I do have to feed like my family every few months but not as often as they do. I still have my human traits and I do not plan on losing them anytime soon." Eliza explained to the woman before her.

"You know I'm never going to be completely fine with my son being with a vampire." She crossed her arms with a faint smile on her face.

"I'm sure my parents are going to be thinking the same thing about him." The two women laughed and stayed in silence. That was until a voice entered Eliza's mind.

Eliza. Edward think's Bella is dead. He's heading to the Volturi. Eliza quickly stood up from the bed without waking the sleeping boy.

"I have to go. If it's okay with you I'd like to stop by again soon." Sue nodded to the girl and Eliza smiled before quickly exiting the home.

"Eliza!" Paul shouted to the girl.

"Edward's in trouble. I have to go. Love you!" Eliza called over her shoulder as she took off to the Swan residence.

Eliza was quickly met with Bella and Alice sitting in Carlisle's car but Jacob was stopping them from leaving. "I have to go." She heard Bella speak softly.

"Step away from the car Jacob. She won't stay here. She loves him." Eliza spoke was she made her way to the car. Eliza opened the back door and slid into the seat.

"Goodbye Jacob." Bella told him as he stepped away from the car.

Together the three made their way to Volterra, Italy to stop Edward from getting himself killed because of Jacob.

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?" Bella asked Alice.

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." Alice joked.

"Not today." Bella replied back.

"Yeah well fast car doesn't always mean spacious so can we hurry it up a bit?" Eliza asked as she leaned forward in her seat.

Alice didn't answer just stared up at the road. Eliza immediately knew what was happening and brought Alice's thoughts into her own mind.

"What what do you see?" Bella asked.

"They refused him." Alice spoke softly not believing it.

"So?" Bella had silently hoped that he would have to stay alive and not die at the hands of the Volturi.

"He's going to make a scene. Show himself to the humans." Eliza answered the girl.

"No. When?" Bella looked back and forth between the two.

"He's gonna wait till noon. When the sun's at its highest." Bella's thoughts ran to Edward being killed by the Volturi and she didn't not like it.

"Alice you have to hurry up." Bella's thoughts were everywhere matching her mood. If she couldn't get to him in time. She doesn't know what she would do.

"There's Volterra." The three looked out the window to see the city. Alice sped through the city trying not to run anyone over.

"Why is everyone wearing red?" Bella kept assuming the worse.

"St. Marcus Day Festival." Alice answered. "They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city."

"Funny seeing as how the rulers of the vampires live directly underneath their noses." Eliza scoffed.

"It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself." Alice stated.

Bella was panting. She was worried about the love of her life trying to kill himself because he thought her to be dead. "We have five minutes." She spoke shakily.

"I know. Bella just breathe." Alice tried to calm her down.

"Where's Jasper when we need him." Eliza mumbled to herself. The car came to a holt and both vampires stayed behind knowing Edward was able to read their thoughts. Alice told Bella where to go and she ran as fast as she possibly could.

"Way to go Juliette." Eliza scoffed before sitting in the front seat. Of course both girls could talk their way out of their situation with the police but Eliza wasn't worried so much about it. She was thinking of the boy she had left back home.

Quickly Alice and Eliza made their way out of the car and towards where their brother was supposed to be. Of course they had taken some red cloaks to help them blend in with the humans around them.

"If we die. I'm coming back to kill the both of them." Eliza growled as they reached the place Bella and Edward would be.

"Demetri and Felix are there." Alice spoke.

"Nothing we can't handle then huh?" Eliza smirked causing her older sister to smile. Eliza was always the wild one just like their brother Emmett. Always looking for trouble but of course she always defeated it no matter what.

"Of course." Alice and Eliza held hands as they made their way over to the entrance of the building.