Six

"Hello?"

Eliza had finally called Jared back after almost 12 hours.

"Hey Jared are you busy?" She was doing what she could to sneak up to the Uley home undetected and so far it was working.

"Not really why what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing just need your help with something." She tried to talk as silently as she could to keep a low profile.

"Sure what is it?"

"Helping me with this heavy ass suitcase because damn Alice packed so much stuff for my stay here." She huffed and finally dropped her luggage as she stood in front of her second home.

She heard the phone drop and feet rushing outside. "Liza!" She was immediately picked up and twirled around. Then the door slammed open again before she was grabbed by another member of the pack.

"Eliza!" Paul screamed as she tried to fight out of his grip.

Emily's head popped out of the house. Paul dropped Eliza who rushed over to Emily and hugged her while squeezing her without cutting off her air.

"I've missed you all so much!" The tears fell from her eyes again.

"Come inside I'm almost done cooking. Sam should be back with his new recruit any minute now." She grabbed Eliza's hand and led her inside to where the food was now waiting for them.

Emily served Eliza her plate but let the boys serve themselves.

"Gee thanks mom." Jared mocked as he sat down next to his best friend.

"Oh hush." She smacked his arm.

"Glad to have you back Liza." Emily smiled at her.

"I'm glad to be back Em." She smiled back.

Thud

"Ouch! How much clothes does a girl need!?" Paul yelled as he brought in Eliza's suitcase.

"You're so dramatic Paul." Eliza called to her friend who she heard growl back in response.

"Liza!" A booming voice entered the small home. She ran to the body it belonged to at inhuman speed and almost knocked him over.

"Sammy!" She screamed in his ear causing him to chuckle.

"Missed you little one." He kissed the top of her head before putting her down on the ground.

"Missed you too Sam!" She beamed at him.

"Eliza meet the newest member of the pack." Jared announced. "Eliza, this is Embry Call." Jared motioned to him and her gaze followed his arm.

Embry looked similar to the boys. Tan skin, tall, short hair although it looked better on him than it did for the other boys. His face was adorable, not like a kid but like a teenage boy who lives for fun. He had a small smile on his face when he walked in but now he looked to be in shock. Embry immediately looked at the young girl in front of him. To Embry, Eliza was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. "H-h-hi" he waved shyly. Eliza smiled at him.

"Hi! I'm Eliza Cullen. Don't let the name fool you I'm not one hundred percent vampire so please don't attack me." She joked.

He gave her a small smile. She didn't smell like she was a vampire, she smelled like vanilla and roses.

"Hungry?" Eliza asked the staring boy.

"Starving." He laughed.

Eliza tried to make him a plate of food but Emily pushed her back to the table.

"Eat. He can get his own food." Eliza laughed but continued to eat her food. Embry visibly frowned but went behind Paul so that the two of them could get their own breakfast.

"So Liza. How long will you be here for?" Jared asked with a mouthful of food causing Emily to hit him.

"Stop talking with your mouth full." She hissed at him. Being the childish person he is, he stuck his tongue out at her before he was growled at by Sam Uley.

Eliza giggled slightly, "maybe you should listen to her Jared and he wouldn't threaten you."

Jared glared at the girl who broke into a fit of laughter. "What's the puppy gonna do? Hurt me?" She teased.

"I might." He whispered to no one in particular.

"Sure Jared. I'm your best friend and you know it. Also, I don't know actually. Alice never gave me a date nor did it say anything on the plane ticket. So I guess as long as I want to you know. I mean if that's okay with you all?" She looked around the room waiting for a rejection which no one gave.

"You've given us a reason to clean out the spare bedroom we have here. And by us I mean the boys." Emily laughed.

"Wait what!" The wolves shouted together. Sam just laughed knowing he was signed up for something he couldn't reject.

"You heard it here first folks." Eliza laughed.

"Yes. You boys are going to clean the spare room and make it spotless and then Eliza and I will go shopping tomorrow for whatever she needs. That's final." Emily grabbed her plate and Eliza's and went to place them in the sink but not before Eliza took them from her and placed Emily back in her chair.

"I clean and you go get ready. We have a day's worth of shopping to do." Emily shook her head with a smile.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work." She tried to stand up before Sam pulled her onto his lap.

"Just let the girl clean. You do too much." Sam kissed his imprints cheek.

"Fine." She grumbled before playfully glaring at her younger friend who gave her a bright grin.

"You can thank me by making me dinner. Sam too I guess." Eliza giggled.

"What about us!?" The rest of the pack chimed in making Eliza and Emily laugh. Everyone knew she was joking but the wolf pack eats a lot so Eliza would need to eat before they got home.

Eliza was excited to spend some time with the pack now that they're all okay with each other. Of course when they first found out about Jared and Eliza they weren't happy but once they met her they couldn't help but welcome her.