One

"Wakey wakey."

The voice of Emmett Cullen waking her up was not one that Eliza was used to. But ever since Rosalie found out that Eliza was friends with a 'mutt' she was giving her the silent treatment.

"Hey em." She sighed while rubbing her eyes.

"She'll get over it soon little sister. Don't worry." He kissed the top of her head and left the room so she could get ready.

Rosalie and Emmett had left for school by the time she was done getting ready. Eliza decided she didn't want to go to school even if it was Bella's birthday. Bella was going over to the Cullen household anyway after school so she could wait to see her.

Eliza left the house and ran towards the treaty line where she saw Sam Uley the leader of the pack.

"Hey Sam." She smiled at him and jumped over.

Hey Liza.

"Is Emily home?" The wolf nodded its head at her and she took off running.

The day Eliza was introduced to the other two members of the pack wasn't the best. Jared, Sam and Paul all got into an argument about having a Cullen on the reserve but once he explained that she was more of a human than vampire they came to an understanding. The pack quickly became a second family to her.

"Something smells delicious!" Eliza called as soon as she entered the small home in the forest.

"Breakfast. You hungry?" Emily asked with a smile.

"Always." Eliza made herself a plate of food and sat down at the table. Emily joined her and the two began talking about anything and everything.

Soon enough there comes the call of the wolves.

"Oooh! You're skipping school." Jared teased his best friend.

"Oh please you do it all the time." She shoved him slightly and laughed.

"I'm starving." Paul said as he loaded his plate with food.

"Aren't you always." Emily laughed.

Sam entered the small home and immediately went to his imprints side.

"Trouble at home Liza?" Sam asked as he sat down at the table.

"You know it." She answered before shoving a spoonful of food in her mouth.

"Probably having to do with us of course." Paul growled.

"I don't exactly remember you being okay with Jared hanging out with me at first." Eliza looked over at the hothead.

"Hey but I got over it." He held his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah after you used her powers to your advantage." Jared scoffed.

"Hey I just wanted to know if the chick was interested is all. No harm done." He winked at Eliza who just laughed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Jared grumbled as he continued eating.

"What are we doing today?" Eliza asked.

"Patrol for Sam and I while Mr. Loverboy here goes on another date with Kim." Jared quickly shoved Paul making him growl back in response.

Emily quickly turned to Eliza who had already used her power to throw both boys out of the small house before any damage could be done. "Thanks." Emily smiled.

"No problem. Can we watch movies today?" Emily nodded in response and got up to clean and put away the dishes that were used.

"Shoo! Go away!" Eliza gently moved Emily away from the sink and began washing the dishes for her friend and cleaning up as fast as she could.

Emily blinked and suddenly the kitchen was clean. "Movie time!" Eliza sang and dragged Emily to the living room where they would spend all day gossiping and watching movies together.