Cast and Extended Summary

Lili Reinhart as Megan Martinez

"Nice to see you again Kevin. Here is a $1600 bottle of wine for you and Captain. I got this for you."

"Thank you, Detective. I appreciate this."

"Nice to see you again Megan. Thank you for the wine. It is my favourite. Nice choice."

Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta

"Ken your back. I missed you so much. You have been missed so much. I have a lot to tell you."

Melissa Fumero as Amy Santiago

"I just tune it out. It's like a white noise machine"

Terry Crews as Terry Jeffords

"Amy Santiago. She's got seven brothers, so she's always trying to prove she's tough. She and Peralta have some big bet over who gets more arrests this year. Ever since the bet, their numbers have gone way up."

Stephanie Beatriz as Rosa Diaz

"Don't arrest him. Just smack him. Hard. With a phone book on a body part, no one can see."

Andre Braugher as Captain Raymond Holt

"Here are two pictures. One is your locker. The other is a garbage dump in the Philippines. Can you tell me which is which?"

Joe Lo Truglio as Charles Boyle

"Man, girls are so scary.

Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti

"Gina's authentic stolen police badges. How can I help?"

Joel McKinnon Miller as Scully

"Was it a maple?"

Dirk Blocker as Hitchcock

"The body. The corkscrew's still in the body"

Dean Winters as The Vulture

"Thanks, champ. Good effort. I got it from here. And, hey, you feel free to call me anytime you need me to come down here and help powder that big white ass of yours."

Extended Summary:

Megan wanted to follow in her Mum's footsteps after she dies when she was 6. Megan worked hard in school and she managed to graduate when she was 15 then she went to college and she graduated college at 17. She went to the police academy, graduated at the top of her class, and then went and worked at the 68th precinct. She worked hard while she was there and within a year and a half the captain promotes her to become a detective and she became the youngest detective in NYPD history by the age of 19. She continued to work there for two years after she was promoted, and she was the best detective there. The captain then transferred her to the 99 to increase the arrest rates. She became fast friends with Jake and Charles while she still managed to get the arrest rates up. 2 years after being transferred she has to go undercover and she doesn't know how long she will be undercover. She has been undercover for the FBI for 2 years now and she was extremely close to catching the guy. When she finishes being undercover, she gets to go back to the 99.