The dream

Okay, someone left a comment that gave me an idea, and I want to make a chapter based off of it. So please, enjoy the dream. ijustgotbored-

There was a sliver of sun beaming through to window, shining onto the checkered floor of Jiro's room. As Jiro slowly opened her eyes, she noticed there was a weight laying next to her, a warm arm around her. Her head pounded against her skull, a slight headache when she woke up, but brushed it off.

Jiro turned around, seeing a mess of black hair that belonged to her beautiful girlfriend, Momo. "I swear she's a goddess" Jiro thought, leaning forward, nuzzling into the crook of Momo's neck. The smell of strawberries and parchment lingered, helping the musically talented girl relax.

She let out a slight sigh of content, leaning in closer to Momo, closing her eyes once again. "Good morning, my love." Momo greeted, stroking Jiro's head, leading to playing with her soft, dark purple hair. "Good morning, babe." Jiro hailed, feeling the cold morning air on her ears.

"How did you sleep?" Momo's voice was a mellow tone, as if silk was a sound. "Fine, much better that I'm aware you're here." Momo snickered, tightening her grip around the smaller girl, pulling her closer and resting her chin on top of her head. "Romantic, are we?"

Before Jiro could respond, they heard a "thud" making them snap their heads to see the source of the sound, Jiro's door being lurched into the room. Jiro squinted her eyes slight to see who it was, he familiar red of Kirishima being seen.

He looked panicked, and distraught. The slightest look of grief president on his face, but otherwise covered by rage he was showing. He was breathing heavily, and let out a relived sigh seeing the two girls. "You're okay! Oh thank the heroes. Get downstairs." He said before leaving.

The two girls looked at one another, confused. "I would expect that kind of behavior from Denki, but Kirishima?" Momo said sitting up completely, rubbing her head. "Let's just go downstairs, i want to go back to sleep." Jiro yawned, swinging her legs over the side of the bed, scratching her head.

"Why is it so cold?" Jiro commented, a slight shiver going up her back. "I can't say, but I have to agree on the sleeping, I was rather enjoying our....sleeping position." Momo said, walking to the doorway, Jiro close behind.

When they got downstairs, they noticed the rest of their class as well, all except for a certain purple grape. "What's going on, why where we woken up?" Jiro demanded, walking infront of her, much, taller girlfriend.

"Well that's very simple." A voice said, sounding exhausted. They turned as saw Aizawa walking into the common room, his hands in his pockets. "One of your classmates, has unfortunately, has, met an unfortunate end." He explained, the realization hitting the class slowly.

"Sir, do you mean, m-m-" mr. Aizawa nodded, "yes, Minoru Mineta, was killed last night." He said, looking around at everyone. Jiro covered her mouth, terror and shock filling her, backing up.

She bumped into her girlfriend, who placed her hands on her shoulders, the same fear in her eyes that Jiro felt. "This, this is a joke, right? Just something to scare us, a training exercise?" Uraraka asked, visibly shaking.

He shook his head, a solemn look upon his face. "I'm afraid not, this is real, and unfortunately, we can't let you go home. The dorms are under investigation, security will increase, until we catch the villain responsible." He explained, looking around the room. There was a heavy silence that filled the air, many questions wanting to be asked, and even more panic spreading.

"Are there any leads?" Sero asked, the stillness in the air shattering. Mr. Aizawa took in a deep breath, thinking. "Well, looking at the wounds, they appeared to be a knife, same length and with that Ochaco got from Toga. The small hole that she used to collect blood was even there."