The end of the party

Not proof read, good luck, not happy with it

Mr. Yūfukuna was still slightly embarrassed, "it's fine really, I'm just glad you understand, I've had a lot of people yell at me for liking girls." He looked confused. "But....but that's not of their business, it doesn't affect them." "That may be true, but what can we do?"

"Well it was wonderful to meat you, and good luck, and I hope it gets easier." Momo thanked him and walked away. "Well that was new." She thought looking for anything to do.

Jiro was tired of the drunks hitting on anything that walks, she say two drunk guys calling each other girls, and attempting to flirt, but it was also the source of her entertainment while she worked, she she didn't mind.

She heard the front door open and she turned to looks, only to see Iida walking in. "I told you we should have come earlier, now we only have an hour left of, hello Jiro, we only have an hour left of the event." He told what looked like his older brother.

He paused before looking back at Jiro, "Jiro?" "Hello." She said awkwardly, "I didn't expect to see you here." "And I didn't either, but I'm helping a friend with the event, but if you want Yao-"

"Kyoka- oh, hello Iida, I, uh, didn't expect to see you here." Yaomomo said, walking over. "You look nice." "Thank you, so do you. But I must say, I was unaware they you two where so close."

"I-i should probably get back to work." Kyoka said, offering Iida the last drink on her tray, which he took. Jiro quickly walked away flustered, "he heard her, he heard her call me by my first name, it's not that big of a deal, right?"

"So I must ask, why the suite?" Momo looked down, "no one was supposed to be here, I was fine with Kyoka, but I'm not just go to tell him I'm a lesbian." "My dress got a stain, so I had to barrow this one."

Iida nodded, "well that good, they seemed to be your size luckily, it looks really good one you" "thank you, and I guess I was just lucky." Momo said.

"Why don't you go talk to people, I'm just going to stick with Yaoyorozu." Iida told his brother. His brother walked off, and Iida looked at Momo, crossing his arms.

"Care to tell me the real reason you're wearing a perfectly tailored suite?" He asked, as Momo started to internally panic, "I, uh, you see....I got nothing" "I don't expect you to lie Yaoyorozu, and with you calling Jiro by her first name, I think I have a decent idea of what's going on."

Momo looked at him confused, "what do you mean exactly?" "The way you two look at each other, and at the mention of her name, your face turns a slight shade of pinch, and if todoroki even suggests something for you and her to do together, you get flustered." He states, looking at her.

"So tell me, are you and Kyoka Jiro dating?" Momo's face flushed red, becoming flustered. "I-I-I, wha-, why would yo- we're just- wha?!" Momo began trying explain.

"I'm not dating her, simple, I mean yeah, I want to date her, I want to cuddle her, and keep her safe, and listen to her, and her music, and she would do the same for me, wait wait wait wait, stop, no, just answer!"

"N-no, we're just friends, that's all." Momo said, taking a breath, as she forgot how to breath for a second. "I trust you Yaoyorozu, but I'm afraid I can't believe you two to just be friends. I have seen the way you and Jiro act, talk, and look at each other, so you may not be dating, but I can't believe that that's all." Iida said, bring his hand down and bringing it back up.

Momo thought for a second, "well, that's not the point of tonight, let's have fun for this last hour." Momo said, leading Iida into the crowd. "This reminds me of the first time we met." He says looking around.