That party

As Yotei and Kyoka pulled into the parking lot, Jiro got a sense of unease, like she knew something was going to happen.

"Alright, let's get everything set up, before the party starts." He said, as they both got out of the car. "Oh yeah, we will be handling alcohol today, so, be warned, if any guys start getting a bit to friendly with you, let me know." Yotei warned as they entered the mansion.

Jiro took a step inside, bewildered at the size of it, but it still seemed a bit smaller that Yaomomo's house, but this place seemed a bit fancier.

They walked into the backs where the cooks prepared the food, and the drinks.

Time skip

Soon, the party started, classical music played and guests talked to each other many trading information about their business, other talking about family heirs. Is this the kind of stuff Momo has to deal with?

Everyone went out with trays full of drinks or food, Kyoka, being in charge of a platter full of drinks. "This won't turn bad at all" she thought, as people took drink or occasionally stopped her for one, that was till a high pitched ringing could be heard.

Everyone turned to face the man holding a glass and using a fork to get everyone's attention by hitting the glass with it. It had been 30 minutes since the party started so everyone should be there by now. Jiro heard the doors open, then close, but she kept her eyes on the man speaking.

"Good evening everyone, thank you all for attending tonight's gathering. This may have been a way to gain more business partners, but I truly hope you enjoy tonight, and try to play nice. With that being said, please, continue on."

Momo and her family had walked in, just as the man was speaking. She wasn't looking forward to everything, at all, and her parents seemed to just want to use her to look good for a business deal.

In the end it ends in to many teenage boys who have never been touched by a girl, who want some action in their life, that they'll never get. She'd been through this enough to understand what's going to happen, and she kind of wished she had a friend to keep her company.

The man got down, the man kyoka assumed to be the host of the party. She continued on through the night, that seemed to go by a bit to slowly for he liking.

She also, didn't expect the amount of cat calling that happened, how desperate where the guys here, they keep trying to much for comfort, whistling at her, calling her baby, it just made her uncomfortable and avoided them.

She was walking away from a group of boys who looked around her age, cat calling someone. As she walked she noticed her try had four drinks left on her try. She walked into a group where she saw something kind of familiar to her, a spiky ponytail.

She kept walking into the crowd till she made out a face, it was Yaomomo, wearing a suit no less, dealing with boys, of course. She couldn't blame them, the suite suited her perfectly, the golden lining made her look more like an angel to her, and it still showed her curves. Kyoka found her face to become very hot just seeing this.

She quickly walked off, "no one I knew was supposed to be here, let alone, I don't know, the hottest girl in UA, why is she here?"

Jiro felt her tray get lighter, as she looked at it. Great, it's empty, time to restock. "Kyoka?" She heard a voice ask, but she pretended no to hear it.

"Heeeey, baby, why don't yo-" the boy who had just been cat calling her suddenly stopped, and she didn't bother to see why.

She was by a pillar about to head into the kitchen to refill the tray, when she saw a shadow looming over her. She turned and saw Momo, with her hand on the wall next to her.