Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------

I can't breath. My abdomen hurt. Why am I buried? What is that liquid? Is it my blood?...

Please someone help...
I'm suffocating...
I'm dying...

.
.
.

Flashbacks

''Ah! I can listen to this song every day. ''

I am currently laying on the grey sofa we just bought for our living room. It is so fluffy and warm.

I am listening to -God know how many times- drivers licence. It remind me so much of all those sad moments in anime. And also Oikawa and Iwaizumi promise.

It's been one year since we moved to Atlanta and I haven't actually made friends. Except for James, who I know since childhood. He was  here in town for holidays. We will hangout later.

Ding dong

Was that our door? Who could it be? My mom is out until 9pm. James would have warned me if he came. I didn't ordered anything. Maybe someone is here to kidnap me? F*ck I should hide quick and pick a pan for defense!

Ding dong

Oh, I forgot the bell was ringing.

I got up slowly but carefully from the sofa and went to the kitchen to take my weapon. Then I get to the door and open it.

I was about to smash my pan on whoever's head was there until I recognised the person in front of me.

''Wow calm down Emily, it is just me'' the girl in front of me said as she raise both of her hand.

''Woops sorry Leyla, I really thought it was a kidnapper'' I revealed to the girl as she stared at me like I was doing something weird.

Well is it weird to think like that? I thought it was normal.

But wait, what is she doing in front of my house? We never talked in a whole year and she suddenly appear in front of me. Does she need anything? I thought she hate me since she ''accidentally'' spill her drink on me the other day in the cafeteria.

Am I over thinking? Oh wait I forgot she is in front of me.

''You need anything?''

''Actually, we were going to hike tomorrow and we are three. But the flyers said that we need to be four and you're the one I manage to think of first. I wanted to start over a new friendship with you because you seem nice. So I was wondering, would you like to join us?''

Wow, never thought she would invite me to do something with her. Should I start a friendship with her? I guess it will not kill me will it?

''Yeah I'm down'' A smile grew on Leyla's lip as I accepted her offer.

''We will have so much fun! I will get you at 3pm tomorrow.'' She said as she walked and disappeared.

.
.
.

Right now I'm waiting in front of my door. I'm actually impatient because I think I'm gonna make new friends. I am wearing my hiking clothes and have some necessaries in my backpack.

''Hi Emily'' I turned my head to see Leyla approaching.

''Hi Leyla. Should we go?''

''Yeah'' we both started walking to destination.

The silence between us is pretty much awkward. But I'm not mentally prepared to say something. Why do I gotta be so socially awkward ?

''Hey Emi?''

''Hmph?''

''Remember the day I spilled my drink on you? I really didn't wanted to. It was a dare and I was obligate to do. I'm really sorry.''

Ah now I understand.

''Don't worry it's okay.''

We keep talking and I learned that she like anime? Interesting.

.
.
.

After taking the bus, we arrived at the hotel and 10:30pm. All four are sharing a room.

We already organized our stuffs so we are getting along.

''I'm Lisa!''

''And I'm Addison''

''Nice to meet you. I'm Emily''

We kept interacting until I wanted to take some fresh air. Geez this girls are talking to much.

''I'm going outside. Coming back soon.'' With that I took my phone and left the room.

I am currently outside the hotel listening to the music. It feels nice.

Crack

''What was that noise?'' It was loud enough to me to hear it even with my earphones. I am going the way I heard the sound. It is actually leading me to a creepy dark area so I'm going back to the hotel.

I sense something behind. It makes me walk faster.

The thing was already right behind me. When I turn around to take a look my abdomen start suddenly to hurt. That think just stabbed me. Man it hurts.

Due to my blood lost, my vision start to get blurry as I cant see the person who stabbed me. But I can tell it's a strange man.

My eyes are heavier. I really want to sleep. Should I take a nap? Yes, I can't help it...

.
.
.

As I gain conscience, I feel like I'm confined. The air is so heavy and I can barely breath. And my stomach hurts so bad.

When I open my eyes, it's all dark. I tried moving but the space is too small for me to move. I started touching with my hands to try and see where I am at.

The space is really tiny , something like rectangular and I can't open it. It's when I realise that I am in a coffin. Shit.

As the time pass, my multiple try to get out of here were reckless. And the air begins to be more and more difficult to catch.

Is it how I'm gonna die? Without people noticing me? Why me?

Will they even search for me? Will they even found me?

I can't breath. My abdomen hurt. Why am I buried? What is that liquid? Is it my blood?...

Please someone help...
I'm suffocating...
I'm dying...

969 words

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

First chapter released.
What do you thing?