chapter 6

Sorry for grammatical errors
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for grammatical errors ------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Right now Emily was laying on her bed, and it's been 2 days. Initially she was tied up due to the recent events but they couldn't keep her like that for such a long time.

Gojo came sometimes to check if the girl was doing alright.

It's 10am right now. And the foreigner just woke up.

'Men, that was such a nice sleep. Tought it's like I've been asleep forever'

Emily then went on a sitting position. She was trying to recall what had happened until it all came at the same time. The fight with the curse, those odd memories, those powers.

'Those memories. Did I took somebody's life here? If so why do I still have my body' She taught as she brought her hands and looked at them.

'Bro but the fact that I have Chuuya's ability is dope. Hope I can use my hands unlike him'  She taught as she scrawled out of bed.

She went to take a quick shower then put on a jean with an oversized shirt and Air Forces.

She exited her room and made her way to the common room to meet the others.

'What would they think about me right now after what happened? ' these thoughts made her stop on her track not longer wanting to meet the others. But it was already late.

''Hey Emily over there!''

She turned her face to see the one calling her and it was Itadori.

''I'm coming!''

She started walking to join Itadori until she realised something

'Wait wait wait wait. Did I just... Understood and spoke Japanese? '

''What the fuck?''

''Uhh I didn't understood what you said but you can use a translator''

''Bro didn't you noticed?''

''What?''

''I can speak and hear Japanese!''

''Wait what? How!?''

''Lol I don't know!''

''What's all this noise for?'' An emo Megumi entered the common room alongside Gojo sensei and Nobara.

''Yeah what's the matter?'' Nobara added.

''I don't know how but Emily here can understand and speak Japanese!  Isn't that cool?'' Itadori spook for Emily.

''Wooo! Some interesting news!'' Gojo joined the discussion rather childishly.

'I swear this man is sometimes a baby' Both Emily and Megumi thought.

Some times have passed and they get to know eachothers. I mean Emily got to know all of them and vice versa.

Emily told them how was her past life and how exactly she got here, trusting them.

Sure thing she didn't mention that in her past life there was an anime about all of them. No one knows how these details can affect things here.

''So about what happened two days ago'' Nobara started the waited topic.

''Huh? What happened two days ago?'' Emily asked, still ignoring that she slept for two days.

''We went on a mission'' Megumi clarified things for the girl.

''Oh.. yes''

'Dang did I really slept for 2 days? At least it's not 2 years like Nezuko.'

''What exactly happened?'' Itadori broke the silence that was making itself comfortable.

All the students were attentive wanting to know what had happened inside the building. Even Gojo was.

With some hesitance, she tried to explain it all. How the fight when, the memories that appeared, the foreign power that she got. She did not say why she went like that because even she is unsure of what caused it. But she thinks it's between the flooding informations that she had to proceed in a short of time or dark impulses she might got when entering this world.

''And so the cursed technique you got. It is based on a fictional character you knew in your first life?''

''Yeah, they are similar but I still don't know if I can use my hands. Because he couldn't. It involves using an ability that can kill himself if someone doesn't nullify it''

''So at least you know how it works'' Megumi added.

''Yep. I hope you aren't gonna kill me or something because of how dangerous I am.''

''Of course not!'' Gojo exclaimed. ''We are gonna train you so that you become a strong sorcerer!''

Emily was more than glad they will not kill her. It would have been her second time.

They changed the topic and started talking about random stuff. Gojo excused himself to go and deal with some missions assigned to him.

And our dear Emily wasn't listening a bit about the conversation. She zoned out. At first she was thinking about serious stuff. Some spoilers she saw on the Internet and how she will deal when they come.

And right now she is thinking about dumb stuff that even myself can't put in words.

Time has passed and it is already evening. Megumi and Itadori are in their respective rooms and Emily and Nobara went on a girl walk.

Itadori in his dorm was laying on his bed thinking.

''Hey Sukuna.''

''What now brat?''

''What do you think about Emily?''

''That she is strong.''

''Uh?''

''She is not as strong as that brat, but she got a good technique. If she learn how to use it she will be a great fighter.''

''I can't wait to see her tomorrow at training.''

'And I can't wait to see how the girl will save all of you.' Sukuna tought.

------------------------------------------------------------
New chapter released!

These fill like a filler lmao :')

Friendly reminder that I'm not following the anime/manga so I'm gonna create my own scene.

Have a great day/night.