chapter 9

九 | ɴɪɴᴇ

| ɴɪɴᴇ

I WENT IN A COFFEE SHOP TO DRAW

It's been a while since I last touched my watercolor and I have this urge to paint. I always like doing it in the shop because of it's cozy atmosphere. I am going on a two person table since it's the only one available and prepared my material. I had to sketch since I forgot to do so.

My attention was now fully turned to my drawing. At the moment I failed to notice the man standing near me. Feeling as if I was watched, I lifted my head and met the man's eyes. He had this weird stitch on his forehead and is wearing a kimono.

''Will it disturb you if I sit here? There's no available places left.''

''Oh no go on''

He then pulled the chair and sitted. I was about to move my things on the table but he stopped me saying it was alright. I took my headphones and played a nice music to get a little inspired.

As times pass by, I started to feel this weird atmosphere, suffocating. I stopped my drawing and looked up. I saw the man staring at me dead in the eyes with a slight smirk. I also noticed this flower pot that wasn't here in the beginning.

In my head it screamed danger. It was telling me to run away as soon as possible.

Without thinking, I started packing my things rapidly.

''Are you already setting off? To think I didn't got the occasion to talk with you. But don't worry, I still got a surprise for you. A little game'' he said now a mischievous grinned on his face.

In the moment I knew I was in trouble. I let my things on the table and went straight to the exit.

Opening the door, I was met with a place completely different from the busy street.