He Doesn't Know What He's Missing (Void Stiles x Reader)

Summary:
You, Stiles and Scott have been friends for as long as you can remember. However there is one thing no one knows, that your in love with Stiles.

Of course everyone knows he's been in love with Lydia since the third grade, which breaks your heart.

So what happens when Void takes a liking to you.

*Also this doesn't really follow any episodes.*

...

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared out the window, hearing the clock tick by as I prayed for the bell to ring.

My eyes then fell on the person in front of me. Stiles Stilinski. My long time best friend and secret love.

Tell me, have you ever been in love with someone that doesn't feel the same? That only sees you as a best friend?

It hurts like a bitch.

It hurts even more when the person he loves is your best friend, someone you could never hate as hard as you tried.

"Are we boring you Miss (L/n)?" The teacher asked.

"Yes" I replied making the class laugh.

"Very funny" he replied unamused. "That's detention."

"Can't wait" I replied sarcastically.

"Do you want another?" He asked.

"And spend more time with my favourite teacher? Sounds fun" I replied.

"That's it. You are to meet here after school today and tomorrow. Do you understand?" He snapped and I smirked, saluting.

Just then the bell rung and everyone packed up their stuff, flooding out of the room.

"Your crazy you know that" Allison laughed as I caught up with her, Lydia, Scott and Stiles.

"Thanks doll face" I smirked amused.

"This is why I love you" Lydia said and I laughed.

"Well I got to get to art, adios motherfuckers" I said, waving while walking down the hall to my class.

...

I groaned, entering the classroom and placing my shit on the table.

"You will sit here for an hour and do your work silently. Do you understand?" He asked.

"I understand" I repeated in a bored tone, pulling out my maths homework and getting started.

I may be a bitch, but I'm a smart bitch that wants to pass school.

I was so into my work I was actually started when I heard a loud bang. I looked up to see Stiles standing at the door.