Told You So (Derek Hale x Reader) pt. 2

I stared into the red eyes, both fear and curiosity taking over my already drained body.

The alpha got closer, the eyes becoming more familiar as I smiled weakly.

"Peter" I said weakly, running out of breath. "Forget about me, the fire, hurry."

I felt his sharp teeth pierce my arm, a scream emitting from my dry throat as the searing pain coursed through my veins.

As my body started fading into unconsciousness I managed to whisper one last thing.

"Hurry."

I sat upright in my bed, rubbing my arm where the bite once was, smiling slightly.

I heard Peter died recently and I can't believe it, my best friend and saviour is dead and I never even got to say goodbye.

I also heard about the Hale fire and can't believe they all died, except for Derek and Peter, that's so heartbreaking. I still feel guilt, thinking that maybe if I was that little bit faster I could have gotten there in time, avoided Gerard, though-

I was cut out of my thoughts by the phone ringing, taking me by surprise.

"Hello?" I answered in a stand-offish tone.

"It's okay (Y/n), it's Scott McCall. We need to talk"

...

"So you mean you've made a deal with Gerard and you want me to help you double cross him?" I asked the teenager.

"That's the plan" he answered and I nodded in thought.

"Deal" I replied with a smirk. "So what's the plan?"

...

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

I hid behind some pillars watching the plan take place, waiting for my moment to shine.

You see Scott made a deal with Gerard to turn him in order to keep Allison safe. However, what the old man doesn't know is that we swapped out his pills for mountain ash capsules. That means when he is eventually bitten his body will reject the bite due to the poison in his blood. Quite genius if you ask me.

My eyes lingered on Derek for a little, old feelings momentarily resurfacing.

"Damn time did him well, he's hot as fuck" I thought.

I watched as Scott dragged a weak Derek towards Gerard, forcing his jaw open and closing it on my the old man's arm.

I watched his mischievous smirk turn into a look of panic as everyone's expressions turned to one of distaste. Gerard looked at his arm to see his blood turning black.

"What is this? What did you do?" He asked Scott irritated and panicked.

"Everyone always said Gerard had a plan, I had a plan too" Scott said making me smirk.