Introduction

Khail Janson was always the quiet kid all the time he had no friends always was by himself. He had a secret he was intersex that's why he has no dad. His mom is barely there it's just him. You will see he was able to hid himself until this mysterious boy came the school you.

Xavion Carter was a famous person if you say. He was known because his dad his dad was in a mafia was the leader. Xavion all his life was neglected mentally he couldn't show any emotions he was trained to because he did always told men don't cry they suck it in. He goes by that he always he never cried after the age of 5 he was man. He trained to a mafia leader he was suppose to show emotion he was a psycho he killed. He first body was when 8 he really didn't want to be had to.

Let's see what happens.

BXB
This story contains homosexual stuff if you don't like that kind of stuff you can leave the story you don't have to read it please no hate and if you don't like my writing don't read then. If you do not know what bxb is it is being gay pacifically liking dick if you're a boy.

INTERSEX
This contains intersex if you do not want to see that or read that leave the story if you do not like that leave my story do not hate. If you do not know what intersex is intersex is when a person is born with the opposite genitals of their gender just saying this again if you do not want to see that leave.

M-PREG
This contains male pregnancy if you do not like that you can please leave the story Do not hate. If you're not what male pregnancy is or M-Preg it means you are a mail and you're pregnant it happens in real life and I'm just gonna say this again if you don't like it then leave.

This is my story please do not copy it if you get inspiration thank you if you like the story thank you I have wrote before but this is the story I am really trying on I will get better so bye guys I hope you like the story this is just an introduction to tell you about the characters but I will soon start with chapters.

Follow
Comment
Vote ⭐️