Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Khail POV
"Are you crazy?" I said. Like what is his right mind thought I would want to be that it is his first day in school why would he come up and ask someone that question personally I think it's a weirdo and I hope he gets away from me.

"No I would not want to be your personal whatever don't ever ask that question again," I said.

"OK, it was just a joke but I'm kinda like you even though I just meet you" Xavion said.

After that, I just went running to my class like what person asked that kind of question even though it's a joke I think my day is horrible right now first this random guy came to my house claim he was my father now a boy I don't even know asked me to be his personal slut. That's new and hot ask him to be his slut like what is going on I don't know what to do.

Third Person POV
Khail Day went pretty horrible. The first period was horrible because he fell in front of the class and everybody laughed then the rest of the school just went downhill in every class the teachers picked him to answer a question and everybody started laughing this officially was his worst day ever he thought it was because of the boy and his dad but it wasn't. The new boy was getting all the attention and kept on coming to him and asking the same question over and over again.

Khail POV
When I went home it was not that bad the man was gone my mom was drunk or high somewhere so I just stayed in my room. We had this project we had to do and guess what the new guy and we are together. I don't know what to do where do I even start he's rude, mean, narcissistic everything about the guy annoys me so right now I'm starting a project off of myself because he doesn't wanna help. Today all the girls are obsessed with him and thought he was so hot he's hot but not his personality.

Third person POV

Khail and all of a sudden someone thought it banging on his door. he went running downstairs to see what it was but no one was there so he just close the door and went back upstairs. That was until he heard someone coming up the stairs so what did he do he didn't act like a stupid white girls in movies and go check to see what happened he went running in the best hiding spot he could find and that was this tiny cabinet in the bathroom. After that the person was looking and looking for him.  That was until the person did actually find him. He couldn't really see the person all he knew was the person had all black on. Next thing you know the person put a cloth over his face and everything went black.

Xavion POV

"Did you find the boy?" I said

"Yes, master" The servant said.

"Thank you" U said.

And make sure he doesn't go anymore. This is mine no one else's no one can happen I will have him.

This is my personal slut