P R O L O G U E

| B E F O R E   W E    B E G I N |

▪ This book contains abuse , violence , rape , drug addiction , sex , suicide , self harm.

▪ Hate would not be tolerated. Either it's on the author or any other reader. We're here only for entertainment but not to spread hate and hurt others.

▪ At any point , you think you can't handle it or the author is too shitty , the doors are open to leave. But since its not an airport , your departure shouldn't necessarily be announced.

▪ All rights of the book are reserved under my name and no one except me has the right to reproduce any copies of this book in any form or language.

▪︎ All the chapters are unedited so forgive me for the errors.

▪︎ Bad language is used in the book, alot.

▪ No one , I repeat no one is supporting rape, abuse, drug consumption, suicide or any of such thing here. Its fictional , you shouldn't ever leave that point aside.

▪︎This book contains smut, don't be shy, unleash your inner hoe and enjoy!

▪︎If you don't take any of these warnings seriously and cause a chaos later in the book, I'll pack my bags, travel to your country, seduce your daddy, become your step-mother and whoop your whiny ass. Be aware!

I hope you all enjoy this book. Loads of love from the author ♡

| P R O L O G U E |

My heart was crashing against my ribcage, fear was clawing my throat as I slid down from my seat. It wasn't even a minute after Amicus Walker, my lawyer frowned down at me.

"Ms. Martinez, what are you doing?"

" Uhh I was just looking for cracks in the building's foundation." I whisper as he lets out a sigh.

" Please get up." He pulls me up on the chair.

" Ms. Martinez, please pull yourself together. This is the final moment." He says patting my back.

His words did no help. This is the final moment that didnt give me any courage instead added more to my growing anxiety.

The clicks of metal cuffs sent goosebumps across my skin, my eyes stilted on my lap avoiding any chances of meeting the sight of them. With shaky hands, I tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear for the hundredth time. I just wanted to go home.

My lungs constricted the moment my senses picked the sound of the door swooshing open. Swallowing the lump forming in my throat, I bit my lips trying to gulp in the air just like Sabrina had taught me.

It didn't work. Nothing did.

The sound of footsteps shuffling already had me in tears, I dug my nails into my palm as the room grew quiet. My eyes pricked with tears as I forced them to focus down on my lap. This is the final moment, Sage!