I can't fake it anymore

Ava's POV

"I can't do this anymore Tom, he's just a friend to me and I don't think I can go any longer with this stupid PR relationship."

"Ava you have to keep going"

"FOR HOW LONG TOM? HOW LONG DO I have to fake my feelings, fake being straight, FAKE EVERYTHING. I can't do this Tom, I'm falling apart" I grabbed tightly onto his shirt as a few tears fell down my face

"I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do, you signed the contract as much as I want to help there's no breaking it"

"So I'm waisting my time? Begging you for the sake of my mental health because I'm telling you right now nothing has fucked with my mind more than this shit"

"Ava I-" I cut him off before he could say anything

"Ava nothing, this conversation is over. I'm already pissed as it is, whatever you have to say is only gonna make worse" and with that I walked out the door I really can't keep doing this. I love Y/n and yes we're taking a break but this is the whole reason why, because of a stupid PR relationship with my producer. No matter how hard I try to find a way to break this I can't. This is all my fault, I should've never signed the contract in the first place. I opened Twitter for some reason and the first thing that pops up on my tl is a tweet that read 'I cant be the only one who can tell Ava isn't as happy with Cirkut as she was with Y/n'. Liked by Ava Max Charts? Really she has to agree? I should've known. The people that know me more than anyone else are Y/n and my Avatars. I can't hide anymore and I don't care what happens or what Tom says I'm gonna find a way, however long it takes.

 I can't hide anymore and I don't care what happens or what Tom says I'm gonna find a  way, however long it takes

I then got a call from Y/n. for a quick second I thought about declining or ignoring but it's been a while and I miss her, so I picked up the call.

"Hey." I said unenthusiastically

"I can't with this anymore Ava."

"What do you mean?" I know exactly what she means

"I can't not be with you Ava, it's been hard I was only clean because of you and now I-"

"I'm coming to your house don't move and drop the knife" I heard metal hit the floor, ran out the door heading to my white Range Rover and driving out to Y/n's house as fast as I can.

"Y/n?" Called out for my.... girlfriend? Who I'm on a break with.... whatever that's not important. I ran into her room to find her sitting on the floor; puffy eyes, knife laying next to her, cuts all over her arms. Deep cuts, really. deep. cuts.

"Baby?" She said breathlessly

"I'm right here love, whatever you need, I'll get it for you."

"I need cuddles, Ava. I need love, your  love"

"Let's clean you up and we can go back to my place alright?"