Chapter 29

Seth's POV

After everyone left, we laid the babies down to sleep. I grab Alexis's hand and pull her to our room. Quickly closing the door behind us I pull her into my body capturing her lips with mine. Her hands shoot up and latch into my hair lightly tugging.

"MMMMM My love I've been waiting all day to get you in my arms" I whisper against her lips. She sighs and I let my tongue slither into her warm mouth exploring. Grabbing her ass, I lift and she jumps wrapping her legs around my waist tearing her dress in the process. "Don't worry I'll get you ten more." I moan into her mouth as she presses her chest into mine. I quickly make our way over to the bed laying her down against the covers while I stand and look at my beautiful wife. Her legs hooked around my torso holding me there. She looks at me with hooded lustful eyes as I run my hand down the center of her chest grabbing the fabric and ripping it from her body leaving her in only her black lace thong. Her breasts bounce from the force of me removing her dress and I lightly smack them watching the nipples pebble from the cold and her arousal. I take one of her pink nipples in my fingers and pinch it as a moan escapes her mouth and hunger fills her eyes.

"Please Seth, stop teasing me." She groans out and I chuckle watching her squirm as I softly rub and pinch her milky white breasts with the most amazing pink nipples. Sitting up she grabs my shirt and pulls making buttons fly across the room before she yanks it down and off my body.

"So impatient my love." I say grinning at her. She nods her head and places her warm wet mouth against my chest sucking and nipping leaving little love bites as her hands undo my pants shoving them to the ground leaving me only in my boxers. Her hand palms my manhood through the fabric rubbing up and down feeling how it twitches in her hand before hooking her thumbs in my underwear and pulling them down. My cock springs free and bobs in front of her face before she sticks her tongue out and swipes the tip collecting the pearl of precum oozing from it. Alexis slides off the bed and kneels in front of me. Lifting my shaft, she flattens her tongue and licks from my balls all the way up to the tip. My head rolls back at the pleasure and I moan as she sucks one of balls into her mouth then the other while pumping her hand up and down my hard veiny shaft. My fingers find there way into her hair before she sucks my mushroom head into her mouth swirling her tongue and flicking against the tip. "Fuck" is all I can say as she bobs her head up and down my cock her saliva drooling from her mouth and running down onto my balls. My fingers tighten into her hair pulling as I start moving my hips thrusting into her eager mouth. I hear her gag as I push my cock deep and she pulls lightly on my balls. I hold her there for a minute watching as tears form at the corner of her eyes before I back my cock out and let her catch her breath before face fucking her again. "Rub your pussy for me Alexis" I groan out as I thrust in her mouth over and over. She reaches between her legs and pushes her thong to the side rubbing against her little nub moaning against my shaft. I watch as her fingers circle and pinch her pearl as I continue the onslaught with my cock. She gets braver and her fingers sink into her tight little hole. Little moans escape from her throat between my deep throating her and her fingers stroking her g-spot. "Yes, Fuck yourself my love" I growl out as I slam my cock into her throat pulling her hair making her head fall back. "Cum with me now!" I say as I shoot my hot seed down her throat watching as she swallows, and her body shakes as her own orgasm rips through her body. Grabbing under her arms I lift her up and throw her on the bed ripping her soaking wet thongs off her body. Diving in with my tongue I lick up the juices still flowing from her flower then suck her clit into my mouth before letting one of my fangs pierce it.

"OOOOOOO Shit" Alexis screams as the strongest orgasm she has ever felt ripples throughout her body. "Oh God! Oh God!" She pants as I remove my fang and lick her clean. Her eyes are glazed over and her body shivers. Before she has time to recover, I place my hard cock at her entrance and push slowly into her tight pussy feeling her walls grip my shaft pulling it hungerly in. I slowly start pumping her dripping wet cunt leaning my head down catching one of her nipples in my mouth swirling my tongue around it then lightly biting down with my fangs piercing her skin. Her body arches into mine and I pull a little blood from her as she moans and pulls my head closer into her chest. "MMMMMM "She hums as I suckle from her breast feeding before releasing her and licking the wound sealing it. I take my wrist and bite it opening it up placing it at her mouth. She looks at me with love in her eyes and latches on taking a drink as I continue slowly fucking her. This is the first time she has taken my blood. She won't change yet, but I am preparing her for it soon. After a few minutes she releases my wrist and I lean down smashing my lips to hers. My cock slowly slides out and pushes its way back in her tight channel.

"More! I need faster and harder P-please." She begs me. I growl and flip her over pulling her ass in the air. I lick from her clit all the way back before I position my self at her entrance again. "P-please" she begs again and I grab her hips slamming my cock deep into her hitting her womb and she cries out." Fuck me!" She pushes back with every thrust meeting me in rhythm. I drill her pink wet pussy making her juices squirt out and run down her trembling legs. Her walls clench onto my cock just as another orgasm shoots through her body and I ram into her harder my balls slapping against her swollen clit. "Yes ! Yes! Fuck Fuck Fuck!" a deep guttural growl escapes my throat as my cock is engulfed with her quivering pussy milking me, begging for me to cum. I shoot rope after rope of hot seed coating her walls as she pants and shakes taking all of me before collapsing on the bed. After a few minutes I collect my self and head to the bathroom for a wet cloth. After cleaning her lady parts I climb into the bed with her pulling her against me.

"That was amazing" she groggily says before I hear steady breathing knowing she has fell asleep.

"Yes it was amazing and you are too." I say kissing the top of her head and closing my eyes.