Chapter 30

Alexis's POV

It's been a few weeks since the babies ceremony and Seth and I haven't been able to keep our hands off each other. He has been feeding me a little of his blood each time we make love. He says its so my body will accept  the change better. He said he would change me whenever I was ready, but I have big news for him. He shouldn't be surprised it's not like we practice safe sex. I'm already a week along, but the doctor said more like 3 months. I woke up this morning knowing I couldn't hold off on telling him since my stomach pooched out. I woke before him and quietly slipped out of the bedroom. I decided I would make him breakfast in bed and have Mary bring in our little ones with shirts that say big brother and big sister. Sneaking back into the room with the tray in my hand I walk towards the bed.

"Seth, baby wake up." I say soothingly as I approach the bed. I watch as he rolls over onto his back blinking his eyes.

"Good morning my love." He yawned out and slid up in the bed. I sat the tray down and opened the lid. I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon plus a nice glass of fresh blood Jared got me from the dungeon. He doesn't have to eat food, but he says he loves to eat with me and he does enjoy the taste. "Wow you made me breakfast in bed, I must have done something good." He smiles and winks at me.

"You always are good to me. Now hurry up and let's start eating before it gets cold." After finishing the breakfast, I moved the tray from the bed and called Mary. She walked in with our bundles of joy. I took Drew and she carried Eliana to Seth. I watched as Seth cooed and played with our daughter while I cuddled our son. I then walked over laying Drew down in front of him and then laid Eliana next to him. Seth continued playing with them.

"Notice anything sweetheart?" He looks at me confused and shakes his head.

"What do you mean my love?" I groan and shake my head before giggling. "What? I don't get it."

"Look at the twins shirt." I watch as he reads then rereads before the light comes on and he looks at me with a big grin on his face.

"Your pregnant? Really?" he asked with hope in his voice. I nodded then walked over to him kissing him softly on his lips.

"I'm a week along the doctor says about 3 months. We get to have an ultrasound soon." He grabs me pulling me into the bed with him and the twins kissing and hugging me.

"You have made me the happiest vampire on Earth! I thought we would only ever have the twins that it was just a fluke, but my beautiful bride you have done it again and I can't wait! I love you so much my mate, my love and my bride." He whispers against my ear before claiming my lips with his.