Chapter 19

Dezmond POV

When I saw Cameryn by the door waiting on me looking nervous , I knew she really loved a nigga. If I told another honey to do it , they probably wouldve took all my damn money and went away living that big time life. My son was in her arms and he looked so sickly. He looked at me and usually he'll run up to me but since he didnt feel good , he stayed very still. I walked over to her and she looked at me and I hugged her and kissed my son.

" Thanks Cam. " I told her.

" Yeah whatever. So I heard who set you up. " She said making me look twice.

" Who? " I asked angrily grabbing Kayden.

" Keyshia! " She said.

" And who you heard this from? " I asked. Maybe she lyin just to get back at Keyshia.

" Some nigga was telling his girl at the store before I got here. I was pumping gas when I heard them talking. " She said opening the door for Kayden.

" How you know they was talking about me though? " I said curious.

" You the only Dez that gotta friend name King. " She said smirking.

" Ima pay her a little visit but until then get yo ass in the car. " I ordered her.

" This my damn car. " She said pointing.

" Well im finna drive yo damn car. " I told her grabbing her keys. She went and got on the passenger side. I pulled off when I started her car.

**

After we came from the hospital , Cameryn didnt feel well neither Kayden. We drove to the cemetary he was buried at and she hopped out before I turned the car off. She quickly walked to his plot and fell to her knees crying into her hands. Kayden was asleep so I let the windows down and got out the car. I walked over to her wrapping my arms tightly around her.

" Kameron I miss you baby. Grandma is coming to join you or maybe you already with her. She left me and Kayden. What am I gonna do now? " She whispered crying. She fixed the flowers I put out here for him last weekend.

" You gotta be strong! " I told her.

" I tried but its like everytime I do , something brings me down to being back weak. " She cried into my chest.

" Pray to God baby! " I told her looking in her eyes.

" I do and its like he hears me and keep moving to better situations. " She said as I wiped her face.

" No he doesnt. You just think that but he really is helping you. When last time you been to church? " I asked helping her off the ground.

" 2nd Sunday. " She said kissing his headstone. I grabbed her hand.

" Lets go. " I told her.

" Go where? " She asked stopping.

" Church. Tonight because its Revival week. " I said opening her car door. I drove to Subway and we got out. I grabbed Kayden out and we went inside.

After getting our sandwiches , we left and went to my house. My house felt good as fuck. That air on point forreal. I laid Kayden in my bed and went downstairs. We sat in the living room watching Haunted House 2 eating our food. I heard her little snores and pulled the pillow from the side and grabbed her body pulling her on my body. She woke up in a sleepy way looking at me then went back to sleep. I started to doze off til my phone in my pocket vibrated. She felt it and woke up looking at me. I placed the phone on the floor dozing off with her.