Chapter 9

Shania POV

Soon as Keyshia got to the club , we both was turnt. We both got a drink that was very strong but felt soo good sliding down our throats. Cash Out - She Twerking came on and we both went to the dance floor twerking. Strong hands wrap around my waist.

" Wassup bae? Where NyNy? " Kelvin whispered in my ear. I pushed his arms away.

" She good! " I told him walking back to the bar as he followed.

" Wassup with you? " He asked sitting beside me.

" You havent called to check on Nyla in like forever. " I snapped.

" I been busy baby! " He told me.

" Busy with what? You been that busy that you cant call to say Hey babygirl! How you been? How was yo day? " I told him pissed off angry.

" Chill Shania. Im sorry aight! " He apologized.

" Tell that to your daughter! " I told him sipping on my drink.

" Aight but come ride with me somewhere though? " He whispered in my ear.

" Nope! " I told him popping my lips.

" Aight cool! " He said about to walk away.

" Why we gotta ride somewhere? " I asked grabbing his hand.

" Just wanna talk! " He said.

" Why we cant talk right here? " I asked him.

" You coming or not? " He asked looking angry.

" Let me tell Keyshia! " I told him about to walk off but he grabbed my hand.

" I'll be outfront. Gotta get my car. " He told me

" Wait for me! Do you not see what im wearing? " I told him as he bit his lip. He grabbed my hand beginning to walk with me. She was sitting at a table on the phone getting up when I walked to her.

" Are you okay? " I asked her.

" Not really. I got too much on my mind and wanna be alone. You must ready to go? " She asked.

" No! Kelvin wants me to ride with him somewhere! " I told her as she smiled then came closer.

" Use protection sweetie! Taking a ride only leads to one thing. I probably go get me a sample tonight as well. " She smirked walking away.

" Keyshia! " I chuckled.

" Text me if you need anything! " She smiled. I grabbed Kelvin hand and we went through the back of the club exit door. We walked to his car and got in.

" Soooo where Daisy? " I asked him as we pulled off.

" I dont know. " He said stopping at the light.

" Shakening my head. " I said looking out the window.

" Where that nigga Quay? " He asked.

" At home with his married wife. " I told him and he busted out laughing. I felt hurt and wanted to cry.

" Thats not funny! " I told him and he laughed more. Soon as the car stopped at another light , I got out and closed the door. I walked fastly down the street and whispered for a cab.

" Shania? SHANIA? " He yelled. I reached for the door and he grabbed me.

" Im sorry! " He apoligized.

" THATS NOT VERY FUNNY KELVIN. I SHOULDVE NEVER TOLD YOU! " I told him angry opening the door. He closed it and told the driver go.

" LEAVE ME ALONE! " I cried.