Chapter 8

Cameryn POV

I met Dezmond high ass outside so he can take me to go get everybody some subway sandwiches and kids pizza. I made Dezmond get on the passenger side and he scanned my outfit and frowned.

" What? " I asked rolling my eyes.

" You dressed out like we going to the club or something. Who the hell at Subway got you wanting to dress like this? " He asked me. I had on the same clothes from when I left earlier.

" Dezmond get yo high ass in the damn car! " I told him laughing. After I placed my seatbeat on , we left. I got the subway sandwiches.

" Gimme kiss bae! " He told me.

" Why? " I smiled.

" Damn now I gotta have a reason to get a kiss? " He said making me laugh. I leaned over and him a kiss. I went in Hunts Brother Pizza grabbing the pizzas and went home.

" Here bae! " I said handing him a slice of pizza. We ate one whole box together on the way home. He ate four slices and I ate the other four. We shared my Hi-C I bought from Subway. I pulled up in the yard and he grabbed the Subway platter while I carried the pizzas. Keyshia made the lemonade and everybody started to eat.

" Where Shania? " I asked Keyshia.

" She said she didnt feel well so she gone back to sleep. Did you hear what happened to Tiana? " She asked fixing the kids two slices of pizza.

" No! What happened? " I asked sitting down but Dez sat before me so I sat in his lap.

" That nigga Oscar had kidnapped her and his niggas been raping her all week. " She said taking the plates in the living room.

" Dezmond? " I said looking his way.

" He ashes baby! You aint make me no rotel dip? " He asked me eating.

" Its on the stove. Where's Tiana? " I asked him getting up.

" She left with Black. " He told me fixing the rotel dip.

" She probably at home alone. Doesnt he go with Joleah? " I asked him texting her phone.

" Now you know Black probably aint gone home. He beat that nigga till he fell asleep! You know she probably giving him a award. " He chuckled at me.

" Where my award? " He asked biting his lip.

" Yo ass eating it nigga. " I told him mushing his head going upstairs for a shower. I went downstairs grabbing Kayden off the floor and brought him upstairs.

" Hey mommy baby! You ready for your bath? " I asked him as he smiled at me. I sat him on the bed and turned on my speaker. K Camp - Money Baby played and he started talking. I paused it and he started singing bouncing in the air.

" MON BAE! MON BAE! MON BAE! SHIT ! SHIT ! SHIT ! OOOOOOO ! " He said dancing.

" Where you heard this from? " I asked undressing him.

" Daayee! " He laughed. Dez came in the room and I went and placed him in the tub.

" BAE? " Dez yelled.

" HUH? " I yelled pouring water over Kayden. He walked in the bathroom and sat on the counter.

" Why yeen bathe him in the tub? " He questioned me.

" Because Im tired and sleepy with a back thats in pain I bathe him in this sink. Anymore thing else you wanna know? " I asked him.

" Nawh but if yo back hurting you maybe needa arch it! " He laughed grabbing my waist.

" Get yo horny ass on somewhere? " I laughed pushing him before hearing arguing. I wiped off Kayden putting him on some clothes then laid him down infront of cartoons. I walked out the room seeing Keyshia and King argue.

" AND THE FUCK THAT POSE TO MEAN? I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YO ASS WANNA CATCH A DAMN ATTITUDE! " Keyshia fussed.

" Dont you say shit! " Dez whispered.

" BRUH YOU NOT MY GIRL! " He yelled.She said stepping back two times away from him and shook her head about to walk away.

" Keyshia wait! You is my girl baby! " He said grabbing her.

" FUCK OFF ME! " She yelled snatching away going down the steps after grabbing my hands pulling me away. We walked in the kitchen.

" Can you watch my kids? " She asked.

" Yes but where you doing? " I asked as she paced back and forward.

" I need a drink! " She said grabbing her keys.

" Dez got liquor! " I laugh.

" Hell No! I need some stronger than that! " She said making us both laugh.

" Dont do none I wouldnt do. " I told her before she left.

" Im not! Ill be back tomorrow. Oooo look whose calling? " She cheesed showing me a number.

" Who that? " I asked.

"Dreyton! " She said leaving.

" Oh my god! " I laughed.

" Keyshia WAIT! I need a drink also. " Shania yelled fully dressed. They left and I was sleepy as fuck. I sent all they children to bed and climbed in mines stretching my body.

" Mmmmmm! " I moaned then closed my eyes. The hallway light came through the door then room got dark. Dez climbed in bed with me wrapping his arms around me and we fell asleep.