Your an Omega!?

Sorry for the late update!! I was taking final exams for school so I needed to focus on that but now it's summer so I should go back to posting at least once every weekend. On with the story!

!Warning! In this chapter there will be a panic attack, and the mention of going into heat so if you aren't comfortable with that please skip!

I woke up earlier today so I would have time to go to Recovery Girl before class started. On my way to school it was peaceful, I was able to feel the cool breeze against my skin and I could here the soft chirps of birds from the distance. A few more minutes of walking and that peacefulness was gone in seconds when I was swarmed.

I automatically flinched thinking it was the bullies from my old school but quickly put myself together once I saw it was just reporters. "What is it like having All Might as a teacher?!" "Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us, what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?" And a lot more questions like that being asked.

"I would love to answer your questions, but I have to head to the nurses office." I said walking away, the reporters sighing in defeat. Once I got to Recovery Girl's office, she healed me up and looked at me worried. "Be more careful ok?" She asked as I was leaving. "Of course!" I said walking out but knocking into something.

"Oof." I said looking up to see what I hit. "Y-Y/n?! I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" Midoriya said freaking out with a pink tint in his cheeks. I let out a little giggle which made him stop freaking out. "It's fine silly, I ran into you." I said walking out, giving Recovery Girl one last goodbye.

I got to the classroom and half of the class was already here. I walked to my seat an sat down putting my head down. 'My body has been over heating since yesterday... Is it because of Recovery Girl's healing?'  I thought to myself as I was waiting for our teacher to come in.

Once Mr. Aizawa got into class he started talking about the battles yesterday. "Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." There was a short pause before he continued. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" He said, Bakugo's face scrunched up a little while he growled before replying with a "Yeah, whatever."

"And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing your arm up again." Mr. Aizawa said but I zoned out until I heard my name. "Lastly Y/n, it was heroic but stupid to take Midoriya's place for Bakugo's explosion. You're lucky you levitated yourself a little during the fall. It kept you from having to hard of an impact on the ground." He said and my eyes widened.

'My quirk activated on it's on to save me from dying?'  I thought to myself before giving Mr. Aizawa and quick 'Yes sir'. "Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." He stopped talking for a second, I looked around to see most of the class was internally freaking out. I giggled slightly before Aizawa continued.

"You all need to pick a class representative." He said everyone having looks of relief on their face. Everyone started going crazy yelling for everyone to pick them until engine legs told them to stop and said we should vote for the representative.

'I'll just vote for Todoroki, I don't really want to be representative.'  I thought as I wrote his name down on the paper. Once the votes were in Midoriya and Yaoyorozu ended up being representative and vice representative.

After voting we went to lunch, I decided to stay inside to eat today so I sat at an empty table. While eating there was an alarm that went off and everyone started running like a stampede out of the cafeteria. 

I followed where they were going but the crowd was so crazy I was getting pushed and shoved everywhere. Every hit I got, a flashback of bullying went through my mind. Slowly everything around me started to spin, my throat felt like it was closing up making it hard to breath, my heart beating really fast.