Introduction

kylo x reader

description

You can't remember your past, not even your own name. But you know one thing, that you were good with fixing things. That's what helped you through years, fixing broken things as you tried to find answers from your past, as you tried to understand how you ended up on the silent sand planet. But one day, your life changes. Or rather, your old life continues.

(This story takes place within the Star Wars universe)

disclosure

Kylo is not nice in this story. He is extremely possessive and doesn't have any sympathy. It is also smut heavy. There are lots of elements where consent is either not given or very questionable, something that I will make sure to warn at the beginning of the chapters that contain that material, but please don't read if any of that makes you uncomfortable.

This story is much darker than my others, including more violence and gore, which will be ver descriptive. Please be warned.

tags on ao3

drug use

lack of aftercare

kidnapping

violence

gore

angst

dubious consent

manipulation

cum eating

bondage

dom/sub

fingerfucking

degradation

forced orgasm

voyeurism

Please make sure to read all the warnings at the beginning of each chapter where they are included!! I will also make sure to update the introduction with tags as they are added.

Enjoy and be safe!