War.

*Warning* this chapter is not edited & it may be a little bad so no hate pls*

Ava's P.O.V

I sensed the mind-link that Lyndon had sent all around as he called upon our people. I slapped my forehead knowing that whatever he sent out, not only did I get it, but so did Josh.

Josh then jumped up from his seat as he snickered, "Whatever your little mate has planned isn't going to work. We'll have our hybrids on your pack like peanut butter on jelly"

Lyndon hadn't told anyone why he needed them so urgently, all he had said was that they had found me and that the pack members needed to be prepared for war.

At first, my heart had rang in excitement at the fact that they had found me and were coming to save me, but then it had sunk knowing that it would make it all the more easy for Luscious to kill my mother and take over our pack.

"Please don't tell him Josh" I whispered barely audible at this point. My chains were still painfully scratching along my healing wrists and I got not one beverage.

"He's planning to kill us all" I said causing a glare to come my way.

Josh smirked, "Us? There is no us. We were never a family. Please, he'll kill you, not us"

Josh sent out a sinister chuckle, "You don't even know the whole plan, you naive little girl. You don't know anything, so why don't you keep your thoughts to yourself"

"Josh please!" I hoarsely yelled, "He's using you! He's manipulating you just to get to us so that he can just kill us at once. He said that he was only going to keep dad alive"

"If you tell him that there's a war coming, he'll win. We won't have a pack nor will we even be alive to see it all die" I put my head down hoping that Josh wouldn't go, but my speech was no use.

He was already gone, my brother.

It wasn't Josh anymore, not the Josh I knew.

He was a monster.

I sat there and waited. I didn't know what I was waiting for, but after seeing my brother leave I could tell that there was no use for waiting for anything.

I knew this because in probably just a few hours there will be nothing to wait for. There will be no pack, no Lyndon, no Mitch, no Trina, no Kale, and no family.

The only thing that would be worth waiting for is my death and that truly frightened me. I was scared to finally take that last breath and into the darkness.

I was scared that I wouldn't be able to say goodbye.

It was all just too depressing.

****
Lyndon's P.O.V

We continued on with our plan and once all the hybrids were lured out of the house, we'd pick Ava up and leave as fast as we could.

"We have exactly twenty minutes before all of them realize that this was a set-up, so we must make every minute count" Mitch explained as we handled the game-plan.

We were now outside the woods that led to the glass-house with the entire pack in front of us.

Everyone nodded after Mitch finished going over the plan.

Kale then came over to me, "I don't want Trina to be a part of this. I mean, I want you to get her after Ava and send them away from the fight. I can't lose her"

I nodded towards my brother and gave him a bear hug like no other, "We won't let anything happen to her, see you later bro"

We spent a couple of minutes going over the plan before Mitch spoke again, "Okay everyone! It's time. And remember- don't think about any part of our plan or else they'll catch on to us before we even get the chance"