Safe?

*Lyndons Photo -->*

"Ugh. I'm bored" I said maneuvering towards my bookcase filled with all the books I've already read.

Lyndon rolled his eyes and continued to watch my tv, "So, read a book"

I tapped against the already read books.

"But I read them all" I whined sending a glare towards the laying Lyndon.

His head cocked to the back as he chuckled loudly in amusement at the tv.

I plopped onto my bed and sighed.

This, by far, had to be the most retched two weeks of my life. The weeks that Lyndon and Mitch were supposed to switch off and take turns taking care of me.

While everyone was out either staying safe or training at different locations, I was stuck prisoner in my own home.

Lyndon, as you can see, was doing a horrible job. I dreaded the hours we spent together. I mean if he wasn't ignoring me, he'd be teasing me or sleeping.

I just wished that Mitch was here to crack jokes and laugh at me, you know, in that weird, boyfriend type way.

But no, I was stuck with the spawn of satan.

I mean, come on if anything, my grandfather won't even have to come and kill me because Lyndon being here will already be the death of me.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his torso.

I sighed louder than ever trying desperately to get some attention from my horrible babysitter.

"What the hell?, I'm trying to watch my shows, leave me alone" he vented obviously annoyed.

What an ass.

"Leave you alone? Lyndon seriously? Gah! I'm bored. I mean if I'm going to be stuck with you here for the rest of the day, you might as well take care of me" I whined slapping his left bicep once again.

He grabbed one of my teddy bears from my nightstand and threw it at me, "Play with that"

I rolled my eyes and hopped on top of him blocking his gaze from the tv, "That was rude"

He attempted to push me off his lap but I stayed steady, "Ava move. Now"

He said sternly moving his head from one side to the other. He grunted loudly and pushed me off causing me to harshly connect with the floor.

"Ugh! Where's Callie when you need her? Seemed like she was the only one who could tame the beast" I muffled through the tan carpeting.

Lyndon laughed, "Oh please, her? Really, you saw her once and now you think she has some type of control over me? Besides she was a flame"

I popped up from the carpet in shock, "Wait, you guys broke up?"

Lyndon smirked, "There was never a you guys"

I rolled my eyes and sat onto the bed feeling a bit of happiness at the fact. It was an uncontrollable kind of happy that just appeared out of the blue.

I guess my body still reacted towards Lyndon in a way. It was quite a relief that he and Callie weren't together anymore.

I mean despite my feelings for Mitch, I could tell that the mate bond was still strong between Lyndon and I.

"Wow, I just thought-"

"You thought what?" He interrupted, "You thought that I'd gone and fell for someone who wasn't my mate. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to do that with my alpha wolf crawling up my ass all the time?"