Thank Violet

Nicki Minaj blasted through the speakers as we walked through the animal house.

All I could smell was alcohal, weed, and many more un-comprehendible substances as I tailed behind Lyndon to God knows where.

I witnessed drunken girls in their bikinis grinding on guys and people taking the opposite sex up the stairs.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was both uncomfortable and scared.

Uncomfortable because this is one of the first parties that I have ever been to, due to my socially awkward status.

Scared because I was afraid that one of these pervs would come up to me and try to flirt.

Not that I was even approachable at the moment with my yellow penguin slippers and the fact that Lyndon was guarding me like a hawk.

As we approached the bar, there sat Violet in her gorgeous red hot bikini.

I cried inside as I watched her slowly grab onto Lyndons hand and take him away from me.

She took him onto the dance floor and carelessly started to grind up against him right in front of me.

It was horrible to watch honestly.

His arms around her body as they practically had sex right in front of me with not even a sign of guilt on neither face.

Eventually not being able to watch, I found my way into the kitchen.

'Surely they have some other drink rather than alchohal in this place' I thought whereas Sophie on the other hand was urging me to try a shot of vodka.

'Come on, one shot wont hurt' she wailed.

'please'

'please'

'No, No, NO!' I thought over to her hoping that the neverending begging would stop.

'Let Ava be the junior to come to a senior pool party and not take advantage' she mumbled knowing that I would hear.

As hard as I tried to let that comment slide, it didnt. I thought long and hard about this decision as my body strolled to the bar.

One shot wasnt going to kill me- would it? I mean when I get older, I can look back on this very moment and smile right?

"Hello" I speak as I approach the minibar.

"Yes" a familiar voice replys.

"Kale?" I smiled, "what are you doing here?"

"I always work the bar at Violets parties. I mean shes a bitch, but her friends give really good tips" he winks, "what are you doing here?"

"I came with your brother" I say pointing over to Lyndon and Violet.

"No I meant, what are you doing here as in the bar?" he looks at me from top to bottom, "you dont look like the drinking type"

'ouch'

"Well if you must know, I want one shot of Vodka please" I announce.

"Are you sure about that?" he checks me one more time and I nod.

I watch as he takes out one shot cup and the bottle of vodka. He slowly pours it and before handing me the shot, he stares me down once more.

"Give it" I say with a little more aggressiveness.

Kale passes me the cup and I hesitantly take into my right hand.

I slowly take the cup up to my lips with the alcohal already burning my nasol hairs.