C h a p t e r F i f t e e n

The next morning you mom and dad had to go to work and your sister was out with friends, meaning you and Lev had the whole place to yourself. You remembered how much he liked the last outfit you had on so you wore the same thing. Right on time Lev knocked on the door and you let him in. "good morning!" you flashed him a big smile as he noticed what you had on.

He bent down and took off his shoes "hey, you're extra cheerful today." he pointed out.

"I supposed I am. Let's go!" he picked up his bag and followed you to your room. The two of you decided to start with different chemical compounds and the memorization of the periodic table. He was distant today, you realized, last time he was like that was the first practice after the party. You closed your book and looked at him.

"Whats going on?" he looked at you, and you continued. "Did I do something? Why are you acting so distant again? You know I hate it when you don't talk to me."

"(y/n)," he paused.

"What Lev. please just tell me."

"Please don't wear that." he was quiet but you heard him perfectly.

"Why? I thought you liked it."

"I do. That's the problem."

"What are you talking about?" he knew he had to show you or you wouldn't know where he was coming from. With that in mind he took your wrist and pushed you on your bed, he followed. Ending in a position where he was on top of you with his face inches from yours. He made sure you could feel how fast his heart was pounding, he lowered himself and kissed your collarbone. "It's just," he kissed you again. "You looking like that makes it so hard for me to control myself." he made a line of kisses up to your jaw bone. A small moan escaped your lips.

That was the moment he knew.

He knew you wanted him the same way he wanted you.

With the moments adrenalin aiding him he moved his mouth to yours. You didn't fight back one bit. Your lips went with his but he was so rough yet passionate. You could tell how much he meant it. You allowed his tongue to enter your mouth to explore. He was taking in every part of it, enjoying it, enjoying you. He pulled away to breath but to also look at you. 'Why is she letting me do this? I know she wants me, but that much? I guess I was right.' He closed the distance once more, but this time he was softer. We wanted to savor it, he didn't know how much longer you were going to let him do this.

Everything was perfect, acting on your feelings made you love him even more, he felt the same. But it all changed when you heard a voice from down stairs. It was your overprotective sister that just happened to hate the guy you were kissing.

"Yo (y/n) I'm back!" in a panic you kicked Lev off of you and he landed on the floor, you wanted to say sorry but you had to throw on a jacket and greet her. You ran to the closet and covered up then continued to run out of your room. You took a deep breath and had to pull out your acting skills.

"Hey, your back early." you wanted to know why the hell she was there.

"Ya one of the girls didn't feel good so we left early." She replied.

"Ah alright." You started to walk back to your room.

"Why are you wearing a sweatshirt? It's kinda warm."

"Oh, well it's comfortable and I didn't feel like wearing a bra." Lies so many lies.

"Respectable."

"Ok imma go study." You fast walked back to your room and Lev was just laying on the floor where you left him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Why are you sorry, I'm the one that's sorry." 'Where is this coming from?' You wondered.

"I just, I think I went too far. I have to go." The last part was true, he did need to leave. But the question was how. He couldn't go out the front or the window in your room because it had a screen. You had to think.

"Hey kiddos!" You heard your dad.

"Hi!" Your mom said after.

"So I guess your whole family is here now." He said.

"Ya but it would have been fine if it was just mom and dad. But my sister is another story." You thought for a second. "Mom!" You yelled. "Come here!"

"What are you doing? She can't see me!" He objected.

"No, no my mom likes you." You opened the door and your mom saw Lev sitting on the bed.

"Oh hi Le-" you cut her off and closed the door.

"Mom shh. (s/n) hates him and she can't know that he was ever here."

"Oh she's still on about that. Well ok, we can use the back door. Lev, you're tall so you can probably climb over the fence and run outside fast."

"Ya I can but how am I supposed to get there without being caught?" He asked.

"I'll distract her and your father. (y/n) you lead him to the door."

"Got it."

"Ok let's go!" Your mom ran out to the living room and turned in the TV. "Guys let's watch a new movie! It's rare that we are all home together so let's hang out!"

Your sister and father agreed and you yelled that you were going to put sweatpants on. You took Lev's hand and ran behind the couch.

The two of you quietly went to the back door and you opened it. He stepped outside and gave you a quick peck of the cheek before jumping the fence to get in the front yard. You watched him run and go to the sidewalk and acting like he was going for a jog.

You went back to your room and put sweatpants on then joined your family on the couch, face still red from him kissing you.

"So what are we watching?" You asked, trying to be casual.

"Romeo and Juliet, the story of two young people in love that were separated by their own family." Your mom winked at you.

"That's not a new movie mom." Your sister added.

"Ya but it's new to us. And it has Leonardo DiCaprio in it." Your father laughed.

"You would divorce me just to talk to that man."

"I might." The movie began and in five minutes your mom was already fangirling while the rest of you were laughing at her. 'I'm lucky to have such an understanding mother'

(a/n) B-)