C h a p t e r E i g h t e e n

"No way! You have a girl manager too!"

"Yes, behold (y/n)!" Yamamoto grabbed your arm and pulled you to two guys. You recognized them from the party but you only knew Tanaka's name.

"Um hi? It's Tanaka right. And you are?"

"Nishinoya! I'm the libero!"

"It's nice to meet you." you gave them a smile before getting dragged away again.

"Stop harassing her!" a beautiful girl said.

"Anything for you Kiyoko!" all the boys responded at the same time.

"I am so sorry!" she said, "I'm Kiyoko and this is Yachi. We're Karasuno's managers."

"Thank you so much. I'm (y/n)." everyone went to the gym and the two girls ended up adopting you for the day. You found them rather fun to hang out with. When the boys started playing, the first point was taken by Karasuno.

"What the hell was that!" you stood up to see if your eyes were still working. "Did that kid just really jump that high?"

"He did." Kiyoko answered and you sat back down.

"That's Hinata right? Lev told me all about him but I thought he was over exaggerating."

"Him and our setter, Kageyama, make one good pair."

"Ya his set was extremely accurate. Kenmas' good but I don't know if he can do that. And Lev is probably the fastest spiker we have but that's only because his legs are so long. Considering that Hinata is so much smaller than him it's rather surprising."

"You seem to pay a lot of attention to your team." Yachi added.

"It's a habit. I had to for a while so it just transferred over when I joined them."

"Did you play volleyball?" the black haired girl asked.

"Ya, Kuroo got me into it and I joined a team when I moved away, but I quit after a year because the other girls were way too harsh."

"Really? What position were you?" the blondie questioned.

"Setter, but I have a strong spike too."

"Thats nice." Nekoma won the first round and then the second. The boys were getting tired but they all wanted to keep going. After two more matches Karasuno finally won one and they all called it a night. The teams lined up and thanked each other for the game.

"Ok let's help pack up!" both of the captains yelled. You began to take the net down and Lev joined you. Kuroo pulled over the team's captain and vice captain.

"So here's the deal, you know Lev and our new manager. We all want them to go out so we want to try to set them up."

"Ok? What's the plan?" Suga was willing to help and so was Daichi. Kuroo explained and Yaku joined them.

"Let's go."

You finished taking it down and got help carrying it to the closet from Lev. When you set it down the door closed behind you, that was fine but when you tried to open it you realized it was locked. "Lev." you attempted to open the door again, "it's locked."

"Really? How?" He tried to get it open too.

"I don't know!" you grabbed your phone so you could call somebody to let you out.

-(y/n)

YAKU

IM IN THE CLOSET WITH LEV

HELP

-demon senpai

Oh is that so? I wonder how that happened.

-(y/n)

HELP

I KNOW IT WAS KUROO

-demon senpai

That's true. I warned you, but now I suppose you have a chance to talk about it.

-(y/n)

Yaku

Were you in on this?

Read

Yaku?

Read

YAKU ARE YOU KIDDING ME

-demon senpai

Good luck

You threw down your phone. "What?" Lev asked.

"Nobody is going to help up." you rubbed the bridge of your nose and turned to Lev.

"Why?"

"I don't know." you sat on the floor and he did the same.

"(y/n)?"

"Whats up Lev."

"Are you mad at me?" when you saw his face and his eyes were glossy.

"What? No why would I be?"

"We just haven't talked about it yet, I don't know if you want to pretend like it never happened but I can't stop thinking about it! About you."

"Lev." you pulled him into you and hugged him, he returned it by putting his arms around your lower back. "I don't hate you. I just didn't know what to say."

"Really?" he pulled away but still had his hands around your waist.

"Yes." he kissed your forehead and pulled you into another hug.

"Thank you." you heard the door unlock and he let you go. When it opened you saw Fukunaga standing there with the keys. You ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Ugh our savior!" he awkwardly patted you on the back when you ran to Yaku. As soon as he saw you he began to sprint away.

"Get back here you jerk!" you pushed through the crowd of boys and managed to pin your target in a corner. He started to sink down, ready to be punched. Instead of actually attacking him you bent down to his level and put your head on his chest.

"I get Kuroo but why you too?" he put his hand on your head.

"I'm sorry kid, but it had to be done." you started pounding him on the chest with both of your hands in a fist.

"You're so mean." you pretended to cry. He pushed you off of him and as soon as you made eye contact with him you started to laugh. "Thank you Yaku. We ended up sorting things out."

"Any time."

"Just never do that ever again."

"You got it." Everyone went to the bus and said their goodbyes. You could tell that they all took their rivalry very seriously. You said bye to the girls and sat in the same spot as before. All of the guys fell asleep as soon as they sat down and Lev rested his head on your shoulder again.

"Kim e." he mumbled something under his breath, he was clearly sleep talking. "(y/n)." that time you heard him.

"Yes?" he smiled and wrapped his arms around you, burying himself in your neck. You could feel him smiling.

"I don't hate you too." he was quiet but it was enough to hear. You rested your head on his.

"Is that so?" you felt him nod. Shortly after you fell asleep, you didn't even play. You were just so comfortable with him holding you that you couldn't help it.

You didn't wake up till you felt someone picking you up. When you blinked your eyes open it was the same boy that was just sitting next to you. "Good morning princess." you noticed you were the last one on the bus, "we just got to school."

"Ah ok," you were still half asleep, "wait." he set you down so you could stand on your own. "Did you just call me princess?" you asked.

"Maybe." he reached above you and got your bags, rubbing his chest against you in the process. "Let's go, the team is waiting." the two of you walked out and ran to the gym, the boys were going over the match.

(a/n) *aggressively slams head on table*