C h a p t e r T w e n t y F o u r

*time skip a few weeks*

Your whole family knowing about you and Lev made it nearly impossible for the two of you to study at your place without your family flipping out. So you would have to do it at his house or yours when nobody was home. It was one of the rare times that you could be at your place.

"You've basically got this set down so we can take a break if you want." You said while stretching.

"Finally, I like studying with you but why is it so confusing." He snickered.

"Because everything sucks." You smiled at him and stood up then moved so you were sitting at the edge of the bed and he followed. With Lev looking down at you in such an adoring fashion.

"Ya know, I think I like you." He joked while bending down to your level.

"Hmm." You grinned back at him. You suddenly felt a warm pair of lips on yours. He pushed you back so you were laying down. "Lev," he pushed his body further into yours. You could feel his smile growing bigger. He moaned into your lips.

"(Y/n)" the angle that you were both in made your skirt lift up a small bit, revealing a little bit of your underwear. He grew more passionate with each breath. You relaxed under his pressure and you could feel him lusting for more. 'This feeling, it's stronger than ever' he thought. Without him thinking his body began to move with every kiss. This made your skirt move even more and when you tried to fix it he moved his lips to your ear.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. You could feel your face heating up and he looked at your pink face. The two of you made eye contact.

"Lev," you looked down to your messed up clothes. And he noticed his mistake.

"(y/n) I," he began to get off of you and you sat back up. "I wasn't trying to, ya know, do that." His cheeks were bright red.

"Lev, I know you didn't mean to." You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a soft kiss. "Just not yet." He nodded and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He kissed your neck.

"You didn't." You placed your lips back on his and this took him by surprise. He closed his eyes and the two of you kissed for what seemed like hours. 'Is this what real love feels like?' You looked in your boyfriend's soft eyes. 'I guess so' you pulled him in again.

"(y/n?)" he whispered into your neck.

"Hm?"

"Let's name the cat Dansu."

"Why?" you looked at him.

"Because we were dancing when I first realized that I loved you."

"Hmm, Dansu. I like that." you got up and grabbed the quickly growing kitten. "Dansu." he meowed back. "I think he likes it."

Lev hugged you from behind and pat the cat's soft head.

"Ya."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

THE END

Oh my god I'm done. I have ideas for other stories but ya'll gotta wait for that ;)

I hope you all liked it! It was so much fun to write, it has kinda a basic ending but it got to the point.