Too lazy to think of a title

Sup guys guess who's back? That's right
...
ME!!!
Currently... Dipper is 15

Dipper hid on the other side of the door as he listened in fear at his boyfriend' s wrath. He knew better than to approach him when he was in such a temper. He went back to his room in hopes that his boyfrie-

"Dominic Cipher. Come to me"

He heard a voice ring inside his head. He slowly but surely walked towards Bill's study room. Upon arriving at the front door he stared at his Master standing in front of him with a strict expression written upon his face. Master then order him to come closer, with that Dominic obliged.

"You see, Pine Tree I'v had a few problems with some "particular" meat sacks lately..." He paused "and I thought you could help me with my problem."

Dominic stayed silent the whole time, his body still, not daring to make a move. His head was low.

"Bow Down"

Dominic did as told. Bill grinned sadistically and then laughed- a maniacal laugh.

"Head Up slut, and show me how much you love me"

Dominic raised his head up and began unbuckling his master's pant, he stared at his master's crotch for awhile before placing it in his mouth. Bill, wanting more reactions from his Pine Tree, summoned a small group of gargoyles. With no warning the gargoyles began sucking on Dominic's length, nipples, and torso. One of them began ravaging his hole.

"Uh, huh, not yet Pine Tree, you don't stop sucking me until I cum. But you are not allowed to cum before I do. Now  continue sucking me off" he had an evil grinned as he stared at the tears in Dipper's eyes, and listened to his muffled moans.

"Now listen closely Slut, the Cipher wheel have been attempting to take you away from me for the past years"  he watched as the one gargoyle came inside Dominic's hole- only for another to take his place when he left. This one went even more rough as Dominic got closer and closer to mind breaking from all the pleasure. Bill chuckled darkly, before grabbing Pine Tree, head and shoving it back and forth in on his length.

"I want to remind you the rules in case they ever manage to get you

Rule number one- don't ever make eye contact with Shooting Star, Sixer, and Fez

Rule number two- stay silent

Rule number three- don't respond to any of their questions

Rule number four- don't react any of their action whether it be torture pampering

And finale rule- Don't accept any of their gifts nor eat or drink from them.

One more rule has been added

Don't try to escape just wait for me, and only me. Understood, Pine Slut?"

The gargoyles each came at the same time before vanishing completely, Bill inside Dipper's mouth before releasing him. Dipper soon came on the floor before falling backward. He was left completely in daze from all the pleasure.

Bill used his cane grab Dipper's chin then repeated his last question as he placed a foot on his chest.

"Understood, Pine Slut?"

In a cold monotonous voice Dominic slowly responded

"Yes Master"